5. Raise them perfectly
10/10 reply

It's the day of birth

Get c section and u can make use of jew magic to create high iq chad

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
  • +1
If ur actually serious about this look into IVF embryo selecting for IQ, you can make the kid high iq as well
Nah if it’s w an Asian it’s gonna be enough

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nah if it’s w an Asian it’s gonna be enough
Asians aren’t actually high iq, that’s a common misconception, their average is ever so slightly higher, by 5 points, but the bell curve is way steeper for them, meaning past like 120IQ (beginning of somewhat intelligent) there is far less Asians than whites, whites have the best distribution of intelligence and there are far more geniuses that are white

Asians aren’t actually high iq, that’s a common misconception, their average is ever so slightly higher, by 5 points, but the bell curve is way steeper for them, meaning past like 120IQ (beginning of somewhat intelligent) there is far less Asians than whites, whites have the best distribution of intelligence and there are far more geniuses that are white
Wow i didn’t know that another wrong stereotype also ik it might sound kinda weird but are bi/gay ppl smarter/dumber. Can sexuality affect iq?

• +1
Wow i didn’t know that another wrong stereotype also ik it might sound kinda weird but are bi/gay ppl smarter/dumber. Can sexuality affect iq?
I’ve heard somewhere that gays/bi have a slightly higher iq on average, I haven’t looked into it at all so I can’t really give a take on it

• +1
I’ve heard somewhere that gays/bi have a slightly higher iq on average, I haven’t looked into it at all so I can’t really give a take on it
Alr thx

• Love it