Teach me to lift plz

Butthurt Dweller

Butthurt Dweller

What I want, whenever I want, wherever I please.
Today I did

-OHP
-lateral raise
-front raise
-rows
-some bicep curl
-squat

maybe I will add tricep curl to this, any other suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
seems like you already have it figured it out

"Mr. Tall 7"+ wrists broad shoulders large hands and overall skeleton prominent cheekbones Large phallus (6.5" to 8") with above average girth Broad Dental Palate Low-set eyes Compact midface Hooded threatening browridge High fWHR Anteface violent Bully Psychopathic behavior tattoos abusivedeep voice fighter loud serial cheater liar carries a weapon high sex drive domineering swaggering walk misogynistic facial scar narcissist bad boy muslim slayer!"

oh yeah that's just your little muslim fantasty

also try weighted pull-ups and barbell rows.

seems like you already have it figured it out

"Mr. Tall 7"+ wrists broad shoulders large hands and overall skeleton prominent cheekbones Large phallus (6.5" to 8") with above average girth Broad Dental Palate Low-set eyes Compact midface Hooded threatening browridge High fWHR Anteface violent Bully Psychopathic behavior tattoos abusivedeep voice fighter loud serial cheater liar carries a weapon high sex drive domineering swaggering walk misogynistic facial scar narcissist bad boy muslim slayer!"

oh yeah that's just your little muslim fantasty

also try weighted pull-ups and barbell rows.
Maby getting pullup bar that's a good idea.

Today I did

-OHP
-lateral raise
-front raise
-rows
-some bicep curl
-squat

what in gods name is this shit. train different body parts on different days. eg Monday chest shoulders, Tuesday back and bis

I'll tag you in my comprehensive gymcel thread in a few weeks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Htobrother and Butthurt Dweller
Doesn't really matter as long as you do pull-ups, deadlifts, bench press, chin-ups, overhead press, and other accessory shit. Push yourself and increase weights slowly but consistently.

If you're genetically gifted you'll see results quickly. If you aren't it will take you years.

Unfortunately I've made up my mind that while working out hard is mandatory, the results you get are more strongly tied to genetics that you would think.

A guy taking steroids might look worse than a natty if they perform the same routine

• +1
what in gods name is this shit. train different body parts on different days. eg Monday chest shoulders, Tuesday back and bis
Unless you give me a good reason not to , I will train everything every day son.

Ultimate Warrior Rip GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

Doesn't really matter as long as you do pull-ups, deadlifts, bench press, chin-ups, overhead press, and other accessory shit. Push yourself and increase weights slowly but consistently.

If you're genetically gifted you'll see results quickly. If you aren't it will take you years.

Unfortunately I've made up my mind that while working out hard is mandatory, the results you get are more strongly tied to genetics that you would think.

A guy taking steroids might look worse than a natty if they perform the same routine
Literally the only reason I decide to start lifting is because I will inject steroids soon and I don't want to be cruising and fumbling with weights not knowing what I am doing.

You browse looksmax.me 1+ year and you say this bluepilled shit about steroids is bad?

I will inject Tyrannosaurus Rex cum into my veins if need be, I am not afraid of anything.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and paranakee
get a program like ppl or gczlp

Unless you give me a good reason not to , I will train everything every day son.
wont recover well as a newbie, you lack even basic knowledge or experience and you dont even have a chest workout in here. jfl.

• +1
Literally the only reason I decide to start lifting is because I will inject steroids soon and I don't want to be cruising and fumbling with weights not knowing what I am doing.

You browse looksmax.me 1+ year and you say this bluepilled shit about steroids is bad?

I will inject Tyrannosaurus Rex cum into my veins if need be, I am not afraid of anything.
Where did I say steroids are bad? I inject myself.
Learn to read

wont recover well as a newbie, you lack even basic knowledge or experience and you dont even have a chest workout in here. jfl.
I don't have a thing to lay on. Maby corner of the bed IDK I will have to come up with some idea.

Where did I say steroids are bad? I inject myself.
Learn to read
Jiffle you think I read your entire paragraph.
Tldr

But at least we are on the same page now.

My bideltoid is 19.5" untrained 70kg.

I will get swollen and twinks will fear me just you wait you dogs.

Today I did

-OHP
-lateral raise
-front raise
-rows
-some bicep curl
-squat

Maybe run Strong Lifts 5x5 3 days a wk for a couple months till you have great form and strength. After that switch to PPL routine 5x a week. Atleast that's what I'm doing rn, using Coolcicadas PPL popular on BB.com

Snapchat 1669884019

I don't have a thing to lay on. Maby corner of the bed IDK I will have to come up with some idea.
Oh lol u can only do home workouts? Sign up at a gym if ur not covid cucked. Find cheapest one tbh, I only pay $7 a wk and it has everything