Teacher at my new school looks like Angelina jolie

Yuki

Yuki

ONE DAY
Legit looks like her minus 1 point crazy bonemass + A20 eyes wide smile (Wide pallate), couldnt keep eye contact with her lol

42aedca5bf8d694dfb02f2ffba573235 1

She also kept biting her lip and shit like that, that hot women do, shes married tho fuck that nigga tbh

Probably the best looking women i have ever seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, FBl, thebuffdon690 and 1 other person
Legit looks like her minus 1 point crazy bonemass + A20 eyes wide smile (Wide pallate), couldnt keep eye contact with her lol

View attachment 3135796

She also kept biting her lip and shit like that, that hot women do, shes married tho fuck that nigga tbh

if you're 16+ at the first indication of her feeling attracted to you try to fuck her
chad if you can

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Yuki and baerr
if you're 16+ at the first indication of her feeling attracted to you try to fuck her
chad if you can
No way nigga like she looked giga insane as a said couldnt keep eye contact for too long like damn + she married (Like that matters right)

• Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH
No way nigga like she looked giga insane as a said couldnt keep eye contact for too long like damn + she married (Like that matters right)
i mean its still early but you can still hit are you attractive?

a lot of these girls go hunt for chad in high school. most of the time they succeed and suck his dick on the dl. sometimes they get caught. generally the better looking they are, the higher iq, so they are less likely to be caught

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
shes married with me sorry blud

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, Yuki and PsychoH
about htn 6'1
FUCK HERR
can you find her husband maybe? if you mog him i say go all in its what i would do

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
Send her pics

• Love it
only matters if you live in florida

FUCK HERR
can you find her husband maybe? if you mog him i say go all in its what i would do
Shits also mad funny cause niggas thirsted so much over her one manlet even said to her "You look really pretty " it was a muslim kid, shit was hilarious and all the niggas started agreeing lol but yeah i will try to flirt with her a lil bit but its hard to tell cause shes literally nice to every one so yeah

• +1
Shits also mad funny cause niggas thirsted so much over her one manlet even said to her "You look really pretty " it was a muslim kid, shit was hilarious and all the niggas started agreeing lol but yeah i will try to flirt with her a lil bit but its hard to tell cause shes literally nice to every one so yeah
but dont be stupid though! it works if you know how to do it if not its over

• +1
Reactions: Yuki and Sean o' Tist
Nigga stop tryna fuck anything holy shit this shit ain't a movie she won't fuck u nigga focus on yo studies

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuki and PsychoH
Nigga stop tryna fuck anything holy shit this shit ain't a movie she won't fuck u nigga focus on yo studies
cope sex with a hot young teacher mogs

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
but dont be stupid though! it works if you know how to do it if not its over
You wanna hear what happened exactly ? when i came to class kinda long isch

7c89d08d91cbe5df68cfd951b0adaef1

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki and PsychoH
He gonna get a sexual harrasment case and suspension
not if hes tall and htn like he claims, unless the husband is suddenly chad and 6'5 thats why i say to him do research

not if hes tall and htn like he claims, unless the husband is suddenly chad and 6'5 thats why i say to him do research
When I came to class I looked at my cell phone, walked past her, but saw in the corner of my eye that she was looking at me and said "I don't even know him yet" I just ignored her and sat down, put my cell phone away and She already looked at me, then came closer to me, introduced herself, then the lesson started and in between the eye contact was just amazing, the longest was probably 3 seconds lol then I looked away like a pussy, couldn't do it anymore lmao she was always smiling during that And I did too and asked in between if I wanted help but as I said she was actually like that with everyone so it's hard to say the only difference is the appearance level between me and my classmates

I can send you a pic of me if u want

When I came to class I looked at my cell phone, walked past her, but saw in the corner of my eye that she was looking at me and said "I don't even know him yet" I just ignored her and sat down, put my cell phone away and She already looked at me, then came closer to me, introduced herself, then the lesson started and in between the eye contact was just amazing, the longest was probably 3 seconds lol then I looked away like a pussy, couldn't do it anymore lmao she was always smiling during that And I did too and asked in between if I wanted help but as I said she was actually like that with everyone so it's hard to say the only difference is the appearance level between me and my classmates

I can send you a pic of me if u want
Send me your pic

Aight imma try and get a pic next week you faggots

• +1

View attachment 3135796

make picture tomorrow

• +1