Teacher who never interacted with me said "who cares?" To me

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I had this teacher who I literally hadn't had not one interaction with throughout the year. Not exaggerating.

One time I was showing the guys around me something on my computer we were all looking at stuff I think it might've been football and because for whatever reason the teacher didn't wanting us talking he was standing behind us in silence and I was the last to realise and without realising that the guys I was speaking to had turned away because of the teacher eyeing them down I said something like I said something "look at this" and then I noticed what had happened and that the teacher was behind me and he just said "who cares?" In the most condescending tone imaginable and then walked back to his desk never to have an interaction with him again

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and Gonthar
nigga is having a ptsd thought loop seizure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, 1966Ford, try2beme and 2 others
I would just do amphetamines at that point with all those traumatic experiences

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
  • WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 1966Ford, szolliontaraelis, ALP and 1 other person
Who cares?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
I said something "look at this" and then I noticed what had happened and that the teacher was behind me and he just said "who cares?"
You should have answered:
"Ohhh, didn't see you there, I thought it was one of them other niggas here...".
Clipboard01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Ok, I've got it...You're just trolling...
I'm not. You're just autistic. He said "who cares?" Not because he was genuinely interested in an answer to the question, it was just a rhetorical question to insult and disrepesct me.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
I'm not. You're just autistic. He said "who cares?" Not because he was genuinely interested in an answer to the question, it was just a rhetorical question to insult and disrepesct me.
Then you should have answered: " I don't remember asking you nigga!".