Teachers who died in school shootings probably deserved it

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I remember in high school freshman year these spics were bullying me along with this tall goth girl and the teacher was right next to us and he didn’t even tell them to stop. He turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to them.

So one day I had enough and I remember scaring them by saying “I’m going to come to school and kill you all tomorrow” and they freaked tf out and one of the spics said “is he serious?” Then the bell rang and class was over.

Next day they were all apologetic saying “ay fooo we were just playing bro no need to get all mad” and started trying to be friends with me.

Teachers don’t care if their incel students are getting bullied

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, vermillioncorefan, 1966Ford and 13 others
Teachers are gods in India bro why u say that?

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Teachers are gods in India bro why u say that?
Fuck your shitskin country. I’m all for the USA cuck now bend over and take this dick

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR, Costcosuperstore, ayusshhhh and 1 other person
I thought theachers were good in india

• JFL
I remember in high school freshman year these spics were bullying me along with this tall goth girl and the teacher was right next to us and he didn’t even tell them to stop. He turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to them.

So one day I had enough and I remember scaring them by saying “I’m going to come to school and kill you all tomorrow” and they freaked tf out and one of the spics said “is he serious?” Then the bell rang and class was over.

Next day they were all apologetic saying “ay fooo we were just playing bro no need to get all mad” and started trying to be friends with me.

People bully certain kids to the near point of wanting to kill themself then get suprised when they get mad and want to take revenge

In not justifying it but I’m just saying man, and if you ever say that bullying is the biggest reason behind school shooting normie cucks will say some bullshit eveyrtime

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, xantrooper and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
Yea we went to school together u dont remember?
Oh yeah I remember you’re that ugly little Indian boy with the red shirt who always smelled like shit in second hour math class right? What’s up bro how you been?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Costcosuperstore and ayusshhhh
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ayusshhhh and Vermilioncore
Oh yeah I remember you’re that ugly little Indian boy with the red shirt who always smelled like shit in second hour math class right? What’s up bro how you been?
No im the guy with blue shirt who used to bully u bro im sorry for the bullying

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
teachers are the biggest fucking cry babies, they don't do shit but give out packets and then cry like they're underpaid

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and Vermilioncore
teachers are the biggest fucking cry babies, they don't do shit but give out packets and then cry like they're underpaid
True. Also the teacher who witnessed me being bullied was a fat soy cuck with glasses he was probably scared the students were going to beat him up. So I had to threaten them with death or nothing would stop

I agree dude, these ignorant fuckers should pay the price

• +1
I agree dude, these ignorant fuckers should pay the price
True.

Some teachers are cool, I had one teacher who always checked on me he always called me out of class to chat with him and gave me books to read and recommended me ones and formed a cool bond with me. Teachers like that are valued. They care

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ayusshhhh
Man my mentally unstable ass hates school, if I had a gun im not gonna sit here and lie I would of done nothing because I definitely would of done killing like I would of genuinely shot some niggas up. I cant wait until high school ends. Those fuckers who say “saar y r u saying that!111! u will Miss high school trust me” I HATE THEM SO MUCH I WILL NOT MISS HIGH SCJOOOL I HATE THE TEACHERS THE HOMEWORK AND THE ENVIRONMENT. i would rather do a boring ass 9-5 than school. Sometimes when these teachers talk shit to me i wanna beat them up so badly but I cant because i will get expelled and my parents get so angry at me whenever I mess with my teachers. I was bullying my math teacher by mocking him with my friends and this nigga called my parents. Then they beat my ass for bullying that poor math nigga.
When high school ends. On the last day I will cause chaos and destroy this fucking school I will destroy all the classrooms. My hatred for school is unimaginable

Based tho, those fuckers deserve hell. I wish that one kid in my class who gets bullied hard as fuck just snaps and kills all the teachers

• Love it
True.

Some teachers are cool, I had one teacher who always checked on me he always called me out of class to chat with him and gave me books to read and recommended me ones and formed a cool bond with me. Teachers like that are valued. They care
Yeah, few are cool but most do not care and are lazy.

Damn tall goth girl 😜. Shoot ur shot

Man my mentally unstable ass hates school, if I had a gun im not gonna sit here and lie I would of done nothing because I definitely would of done killing like I would of genuinely shot some niggas up. I cant wait until high school ends. Those fuckers who say “saar y r u saying that!111! u will Miss high school trust me” I HATE THEM SO MUCH I WILL NOT MISS HIGH SCJOOOL I HATE THE TEACHERS THE HOMEWORK AND THE ENVIRONMENT. i would rather do a boring ass 9-5 than school. Sometimes when these teachers talk shit to me i wanna beat them up so badly but I cant because i will get expelled and my parents get so angry at me whenever I mess with my teachers. I was bullying my math teacher by mocking him with my friends and this nigga called my parents. Then they beat my ass for bullying that poor math nigga.
When high school ends. On the last day I will cause chaos and destroy this fucking school I will destroy all the classrooms. My hatred for school is unimaginable

Based tho, those fuckers deserve hell. I wish that one kid in my class who gets bullied hard as fuck just snaps and kills all the teachers
Same here buddy
I will make sure every single one of these fuckers who caused me suffering will pay the price

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
Most teachers are foids so they deserved it by definition

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop

is the goth girl hot:ogre:?

Same here buddy
I will make sure every single one of these fuckers who caused me suffering will pay the price
Go for it bro
I support you 100%
Usually normies would say “their just doing their job their tryna make a living muh they need money”
I DONT GIVE A FUCK
If your a teacher you already failed at life. Those fuckers always say “ye brah!11!:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I love helping kids” while the whole classroom doesnt even listen to them and they hate themselves, the kids, and their job

I must say some teachers are some nice as mfs. Im friends with my English teacher he is such a legend. And my chemistry teacher shes sooo nice. Like shes a super nice 60 year old grandma. She deserves everything and the whole school loves her. She usually lets us do whatever the fuck we want. We can go piss without permission or talk to classmayes without having to be quiet and “muh get working on ur project”

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and ayusshhhh
Go for it bro
I support you 100%
Usually normies would say “their just doing their job their tryna make a living muh they need money”
I DONT GIVE A FUCK
If your a teacher you already failed at life. Those fuckers always say “ye brah!11!:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I love helping kids” while the whole classroom doesnt even listen to them and they hate themselves, the kids, and their job

I must say some teachers are some nice as mfs. Im friends with my English teacher he is such a legend. And my chemistry teacher shes sooo nice. Like shes a super nice 60 year old grandma. She deserves everything and the whole school loves her. She usually lets us do whatever the fuck we want. We can go piss without permission or talk to classmayes without having to be quiet and “muh get working on ur project”
You were fortunate to meet a few good ones
Most of the teachers were toxic or altogether ignore me
Maybe because I looked hideous
But that does not mean they will escape their fate
All of these fuckers will pay the price

High iq

• +1