Teaching looksmax knowledge to my younger brother

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
I taught my 13 years old (back then 12) brother basic looksmax knowledge
Because of this he takes fish oil daily along side a multivitamin, and keeps his weight better now.
also I taught him a few good eating habits and made him to start exercise and also takes a deodorant,
also mewing just in case its real lol

He is very also interested in weight loss now, because he also saw me lose a lot of weight and asks when he can start lose weight almost monthly (he is also overweight)
which I will start with him once he becomes 15-16 (depends on when he shows signs of stopping to grow and his tanner stage)
and will fully guide, he won't need to do a lot of errors like me and research, I also know what will most likely work for him, because we are essentially very simailr genetically

He grew from like 5'5 to 6'.05 (I am 5'11 and he mogs me by an 1.5 inches lol) since I taught him this and changed completely lookwise, it probably has a very weak correlation, but its nice to know if at least I gave him an extra half an inch, and that he will have a better life and looks then me and won't need to suffer as much

TL:DR
Knowing this knowledge I acquired in those communities, is really helpful, we should all teach our future kids good habits, and younger brothers, and put them a step ahead especially if overweight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Lihito, maxximuss and 7 others
holy fuck imagine being 5'11 and being mogged by your 6'1 13 year old brother

holy fuck imagine being 5'11 and being mogged by your 6'1 13 year old brother
I was already prepared for this mentally before he was even close to my height, and happy about it because he will have a better life,
I want my children to mog me as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Mateusz74, Lihito and 5 others
I was already prepared for this mentally before he was even close to my height, and happy about it because he will have a better life,
It's all fun and games until your gfs try to use you to get to him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lihito, Jerryterry129 and 1 other person
children vs brother is different tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
good job bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
my end goal of looksmaxxing is to help my little brother looksmax, and eventually raise children to have a better life than mine

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 7901
He ows his life to you. I dont need to teach my little brother how to looksmax since he is already chad and not much younger then me