D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, N1666 and MoggerGaston
teamspeak, ventrillo, mumble, skype

I used everything.

I remember using teamspeak as a dating platform. I would join public teamspeak servers and hop from channel to channel to find girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, Deleted member 51781, dimorphism and 1 other person

I used everything.

I remember using teamspeak as a dating platform. I would join public teamspeak servers and hop from channel to channel to find girls.
Skype is pretty nostalgic, used to play minecraft and prank niggas

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
used to play minecraft and prank niggas
yeah me too. I would larp as a developer and go on the server of these 12 year old and then destroy their entire server and hear them rage and cry, was cagefuel as fuck.

Despicable incel type shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, N1666, piec and 3 others
I was og discord user had all the badges and shit then i got banned 😔

Skype is pretty nostalgic, used to play minecraft and prank niggas
we would have skype group-calls going on 24/7 during summer holidays with my group of friends.

vibes were insane

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14693
I have actual beef with the discord jannies. I hope someone goes er on discord staff they are evil and deserve it for what they did

we would have skype group-calls going on 24/7 during summer holidays with my group of friends.

vibes were insane
I thought you didn't have friends.

But yeah can relate to this. Good times.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I have actual beef with the discord jannies. I hope someone goes er on discord staff they are evil and deserve it for what they did
Have never been banned you are just a edgy retard

I used everything.

Ventrilo is the real shit

I thought you didn't have friends.

But yeah can relate to this. Good times.
i only had friends online. I wouldn't hangout with them IRL more than once every 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Have never been banned you are just a edgy retard
Stfu everyone is edgy and offensive. The only way u haven’t been banned is if u barely use the app or only hang out with homosexual furries. Also they took down a server of mine and they refused me to give it back despite it being an obvious mistake. Fuck that shithole app I hope every single faggot there dies a slow painful death

i havent used discord for years. Not normie normie enough anymore.

I am just a silent gamer now. I only rage in chat with my keyboard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Deleted member 14693
Nah I am not NTfag.

Im a boring non-NT loser.
So was I that’s why I rotted hard on discord if I didn’t get banned ID probably be top 100 smth global lost active users or whatever. But at least when I rotted I did other shit during those days

So was I that’s why I rotted hard on discord if I didn’t get banned ID probably be top 100 smth global lost active users or whatever. But at least when I rotted I did other shit during those days
Just used discord in 2020 for gaming servers tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and MoggerGaston
Just used discord in 2020 for gaming servers tbh
this.

I just played games like PUBG and Aion with others in discord.

Never used it for anything else, except briefly with incel discords in 2021 or so which is also when my account got banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Old school Skype mogged everything.

discord has become one of the worst creations of all time, everyone there is obsessed with doxxing now

who the fuck still uses ts

yeah me too. I would larp as a developer and go on the server of these 12 year old and then destroy their entire server and hear them rage and cry, was cagefuel as fuck.

Despicable incel type shit.
@st.hamudi but 6‘5

teamspeak = truecels

discord = estrogenmaxxed normies

teamspeak ui feels like you're navigating through a flea market in bengaluru