Tear trough

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Do I have this tear trough because of thin skin?

Attachments

• 8CC70AB2-0821-42DB-B320-C21CDA01C86C.jpeg
    8CC70AB2-0821-42DB-B320-C21CDA01C86C.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 95
You have it because of recessed maxilla.

thin skin = lack of fat pads, so yea

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
your autistic post combined with the fact that the ass in your pfp is fucking disgusting and flat basically pisses me off

your autistic post combined with the fact that the ass in your pfp is fucking disgusting and flat basically pisses me off
Why is this post autistic?

Fat pads, but your overthinking it, just like nasolabial folds. You're purposely taking pictures in specific lighting to make them overly visible.

Why is this post autistic?
because you keep talking about stress like its killed you in all forms. listen here mate. your MAXILLA is fucked
and you can fix it
just stop stressing

Yes it is. Otherwise you would not get those lines.
I rly don‘t think it‘s recessed
Fat pads, but your overthinking it, just like nasolabial folds. You're purposely taking pictures in specific lighting to make them overly visible.
Ok and why do I have not enough fat pads? I‘m eating very healthy and I have a good weight
because you keep talking about stress like its killed you in all forms. listen here mate. your MAXILLA is fucked
and you can fix it
just stop stressing
Look at the pic, maxilla is ok

Attachments

• AB232A66-DAF0-41A5-A458-599367B592D7.png
    AB232A66-DAF0-41A5-A458-599367B592D7.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 96
Consider that your true neutral head tilt is about this:

ehbdZ0P.png

You alveolar ridge is decently developed, which makes your jawline good. The upper part of your maxilla, however, is not that great. Your orbital support is nonexistent. I maintain my conclusion: your maxilla is recessed. Mewing with the posterior tongue may help you. You have nice underlying structure. With proper development you would look great.

Consider that your true neutral head tilt is about this:

ehbdZ0P.png

You alveolar ridge is decently developed, which makes your jawline good. The upper part of your maxilla, however, is not that great. Your orbital support is nonexistent. I maintain my conclusion: your maxilla is recessed. Mewing with the posterior tongue may help you. You have nice underlying structure. With proper development you would look great.
I mewing all my live cause my tongue is always on the top even without thinking about it.
In this forum everybody said before that it‘s not recessed.
I don‘t know..

You need fillers. Depending on genetics your fat pads can melt as young as 15-16

You need fillers. Depending on genetics your fat pads can melt as young as 15-16
So they didn‘t melt because of stress?

orbital rims are only slightly recessed, the rest of the maxilla Is ok

I mewing all my live cause my tongue is always on the top even without thinking about it.
In this forum everybody said before that it‘s not recessed.
I don‘t know..
Most don't know what they are talking about. I do.