Tears from caging

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I want to walkm into class with a kippah on and an israeli patch and necklace on and then say hi to this foid in my class who wears a palestine necklace and has a bunch of lgbtq steven universe ah decals on her laptop

Im dying at this idea hahahahahha @ey88 @wishIwasSalludon @noobs @slavicpsycho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, nathan, ThugggButt and 13 others
I want to walkm into class with a kippah on and an israeli patch and necklace on and then say hi to this foid in my class who wears a palestine necklace and has a bunch of lgbtq steven universe ah decals on her laptop

what did she say?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, StarvedEpi and cromagnon
She would be horrified

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts and StarvedEpi

Nigga gone done Tagged the schizo brigade

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, truthhurts, noobs and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs, StarvedEpi and wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, twojei, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
HAHAHA I FOUND ONE THATS SHAPED EXACTLY THE SAME AND COVERS PALESTINE WITH THE ISRAEL FLAGT

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and wishIwasSalludon
only works if chad

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
jfl at ruining your social life over bullshit politics designed to divide the people

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi, cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
israel has the right to defend itself from hamas terrorism

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, cromagnon, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
jfl at ruining your social life over bullshit politics designed to divide the people
@cromagnon literally openly says "nigger" irl hes already fucked

might as well do it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Imretarded?, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
why would i ruin my social life it's a miniscule necklace id just make sure she sees it and has a meltdown

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, wishIwasSalludon and Imretarded?
That's the point. To piss people off who care about some random war that doesn't effect them in any way

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Imretarded? and cromagnon
israel has the right to defend itself from hamas terrorism
yes ill say that to her then when she says what about the babies ill say some shit like hamas straps bomb vests to the babies it had to happen or more hostages would die

• JFL
  • Hmm...
That's the point. To piss people off who care about some random war that doesn't effect them in any way
in reality you're just being a clown who will be negatively effected lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, slavicpsycho and wishIwasSalludon
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, wishIwasSalludon and slavicpsycho
In my school it was mostly black people, and they'd let me say nigga all the time . I couldn't say nigger though, obviously
ye but not how @wishIwasSalludon describes it i say it with like friends and occasioanlly randoms hear it
But I have very racist sfcel friends IRL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and cromagnon
In my school it was mostly black people, and they'd let me say nigga all the time . I couldn't say nigger though, obviously

But I have very racist sfcel friends IRL
yea true blacks guys dont care tbh even the thugmaxxed ones in my experience when i went to public school for a year, only sheboons or other minority females

• +1
  • Hmm...
yea true blacks guys dont care tbh even the thugmaxxed ones in my experience when i went to public school for a year, only sheboons or other minority females
i had a couple black friends in that chjapter of my life and they didnt give a shit

• JFL
  • Hmm...
in reality you're just being a clown who will be negatively effected lol
Okay, maybe in your case since you have a social life. I'm an incel though, IDGAF and I'll go to palestine protests with a swastika shirt and a kippah on

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
Okay, maybe in your case since you have a social life. I'm an incel though, IDGAF and I'll go to palestine protests with a swastika shirt and a kippah on
this is a goated mindset, i dotn care for my reputation in the slightest, if i need social interaction i have .org easy thats sufficient enough

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
i had a couple black friends in that chjapter of my life and they didnt give a shit
I knew a white guy who said nigga all the time and no one cared

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, slavicpsycho and cromagnon
this is a goated mindset, i dotn care for my reputation in the slightest, if i need social interaction i have .org easy thats sufficient enough
plus the people i am friends with irl at school would probably find it cage since they love to troll ppl

I knew a white guy who said nigga all the time and no one cared
Ironically the only scenario where people get mad are in majority white cities like portland. I live in majority-minority and say nigga all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
al;so stop hmmm reacting bud there are some funny messages here and im mad seeing them not get their justified reactions. start jfling bud or its over @Imretarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back