Teaspoons

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Are eating spoons tea spoons. My msm came in today and it said 1 teaspoon is 3.6 g

same thing pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
tea spoons are the small ones dude.

• +1
same thing pretty much
tea spoon = 4.2 grams.
table spoon = 15 grams.
OP will become a brokecel and die due to poverty induced hunger if he uses a table spoon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and LowTrust
Solution
tea spoon = 4.2 grams.
table spoon = 15 grams.
OP will become a brokecel and die due to poverty induced hunger if he uses a table spoon.
1 less truecel in the world, I doubt any foids will care

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 16515
I think so,
there's two types, small ones and big ones, use the small spoons.
Disgusting. I put a spoonful ion my mouth and started gagging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Disgusting. I put a spoonful ion my mouth and started gagging
yeah, I hate the taste of MSM, I usually eat dates immediately after I take it.
it's worth it for skin tho.

• +1
My NAC is here and gluta is on the way. Should be mogger
yeah, I hope so but imo vitamin C and MSM mog NAC and glutathione hard.
after you get lighter using nac and gluta for abit, just use vitamin c and MSM as it won't be making much of a difference to use all.

yeah, I hope so but imo vitamin C and MSM mog NAC and glutathione hard.
after you get lighter using nac and gluta for abit, just use vitamin c and MSM as it won't be making much of a difference to use all.
I am using everything. MSM does mog the hardest tho I agree. NAC just helps buil;d up gluta oiver time so it will take alot of tuime to see results. Same with liposomal gluta, need to megadopse for a long time. I think pairing that with tret + chemical exfoliators with tyrosinase (inhibits melanin) and adding beef liver and lycopene for redder undertones is the way to go to dramatically change your coloring long term (3 shades possibly). I am also supplementing niacin and molbydenum because they are cofactors that make msm stronger.

• +1
I am using everything. MSM does mog the hardest tho I agree. NAC just helps buil;d up gluta oiver time so it will take alot of tuime to see results. Same with liposomal gluta, need to megadopse for a long time. I think pairing that with tret + chemical exfoliators with tyrosinase (inhibits melanin) and adding beef liver and lycopene for redder undertones is the way to go to dramatically change your coloring long term (3 shades possibly). I am also supplementing niacin and molbydenum because they are cofactors that make msm stronger.
seems like a great plan ngl, hopefully your skintone and undertones get drastically better.
my plan is to take MSM, vitamin C, astaxanthin or lycopene once I research it enough and maybe glutathione again.
as for topicals, topical vitamin C, lactic acid peels, tretinoin and maybe hydroquinone if I'm low inhib enough.

• +1
seems like a great plan ngl, hopefully your skintone and undertones get drastically better.
my plan is to take MSM, vitamin C, astaxanthin or lycopene once I research it enough and maybe glutathione again.
as for topicals, topical vitamin C, lactic acid peels, tretinoin and maybe hydroquinone if I'm low inhib enough.
I saw some of your posst and we have like the same skinshade too lol hopefully this works.

• Love it