tech bros are so fucking deluded

ropemax

ropemax

hmm
Being paid the amounts of money they do, their egos are on full blast. They're literally creating the author of their demise, meaning AI, but somehow still think they will be immune to its tumbling effects on the job market.

The time AI allows you to code reliably in natural language, is the time your compsci degree goes down the drain, but they all cope with "muh i'm human and can problem solve so I'm needed"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OldRooster, Myth, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
I hate those nerds

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and ropemax
Working in tech is cringe

Classic high class careers like law and medicine mog

• Love it
Reactions: AllesScheiße
Working in tech is cringe

Classic high class careers like law and medicine mog
Yes. Wish I had applied myself more so I could have gotten in to Law or Med school or Finance even but the only school worth a damn is so hard to get in to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
If AI manages to replace software engineers then it will be able to replace basically every non physical job out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
If AI manages to replace software engineers then it will be able to replace basically every non physical job out there
Good. Maybe that will finally mark the end of the industrial nightmare of a world we're living in now

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Yes. Wish I had applied myself more so I could have gotten in to Law or Med school or Finance even but the only school worth a damn is so hard to get in to.
Never too late

Get an MBA from a mogger uni

Good. Maybe that will finally mark the end of the industrial nightmare of a world we're living in now
The end will be when our only way of making purchases will be through microchips in our hands (don’t get them btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
The end will be when our only way of making purchases will be through microchips in our hands (don’t get them btw)
there won't be any purchasing when machines eliminate scarcity. You will just be given what you want

It's boring
And it's geeky
Who cares if it’s geeky it’s good money and your job doesn’t define you. Plus is sitting down doing paperwork and writing reports all day really less boring?

Who cares if it’s geeky it’s good money and your job doesn’t define you. Plus is sitting down doing paperwork and writing reports all day really less boring?
I was joking g
Tech is cool
I just don't like it

there won't be any purchasing when machines eliminate scarcity. You will just be given what you want
That’s a very rose tinted world view. Elites live to hurt us and spread satanic regimes, they will keep general humanity in a rat race and try to prevent everyone from going to heaven regardless of abundance of resources

That’s a very rose tinted world view. Elites live to hurt us and spread satanic regimes, they will keep general humanity in a rat race and try to prevent everyone from going to heaven regardless of abundance of resources
the only reason why elites have power is because we live in a world of scarcity. Money has always been and still is valuable only because someone has to toil to obtain resources that other people need and want. When that labor is delegated to machines, who don't need any compensation for it, all you're left with is a pool of resources not owned by anyone. What do I care about some Rothschild's safe full of green paper, If everything I want I can just go and get myself in a minute without any strings attached? Everyone will become a part of the elite

the only reason why elites have power is because we live in a world of scarcity. Money has always been and still is valuable only because someone has to toil to obtain resources that other people need and want. When that labor is delegated to machines, who don't need any compensation for it, all you're left with is a pool of resources not owned by anyone. What do I care about some Rothschild's safe full of green paper, If everything I want I can just go and get myself in a minute without any strings attached? Everyone will become a part of the elite
And they would want to keep that power no? So why would they eliminate scarcity

not only are they getting replaced, they also get tortured

The rug pull will be epic.