Tech incels want to kill off mankind because they're single and childless

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
If AI kills off all mankind, there will be tech incels celebrating it before it happens.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Zeruel, Deleted member 19994 and 8 others
Lol King Geoffrey decapitated that Stemcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 19994
Im a transhumanist zealot, lo to thee ai fanboy maggots

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Good thread.

We need a new era of Christian Humanism.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and ShowerMaxxing
Prey
IMG 3023
Predator

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901, Pikabro, Deleted member 19994 and 2 others
The one thing i never understood with stemcel nerds/geeks, is why they literally never looksmaxxed. Nibbas in STEM be easily making 6 figures+ and never thought for a second to lift a weight, or to get a bimax or genioplasty or some shit. Imagine having like 130+ IQ and still being delusionally too bluepilled, to realize that looks are the most important thing that matters. I am literally the same as these nibbas: ugly, and nerdy and geeky. The only difference was that i was too low IQ and depressed to ever be able to go into STEM and shit like that. And yet even my barely 100 IQ dumbass still managed to figure out the blackpill and that looks were the most important. These niggers literally make more money to change their entire faces in a few months, than i probably will in an entire year, and they still never do anything about their looks lmao. If i was making 6 figures i would literally save up for an entire year just so that i could spend all of it on surgeries the next year and ascend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Allornothing, thereallegend and 8 others
average human is a moron. only hope is transhumanism will turn that around.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
I support them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
The one thing i never understood with stemcel nerds/geeks, is why they literally never looksmaxxed. Nibbas in STEM be easily making 6 figures+ and never thought for a second to lift a weight, or to get a bimax or genioplasty or some shit. Imagine having like 130+ IQ and still being delusionally too bluepilled, to realize that looks are the most important thing that matters. I am literally the same as these nibbas: ugly, and nerdy and geeky. The only difference was that i was too low IQ and depressed to ever be able to go into STEM and shit like that. And yet even my barely 100 IQ dumbass still managed to figure out the blackpill and that looks were the most important. These niggers literally make more money to change their entire faces in a few months, than i probably will in an entire year, and they still never do anything about their looks lmao. If i was making 6 figures i would literally save up for an entire year just so that i could spend all of it on surgeries the next year and ascend.
They are treated well cuz of high status job

As someone who is in the tech sphere ( don’t wanna dox myself but my college is big in tech and ai research circles), I coped thinking that my money and material possessions would get me respect and admiration from both men and women and obsessed in high school over the sat and grades and other shit. Now I only obsess over jawlines and autistic surgeries because I know that’s the only thing that will bring true attention (especially from women). But it’s super depressing to see all the other tech incels at my school cope so hard meanwhile they are khhv.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, bloomercel and Nick.Harte
They’re in stem because they’re unrecoverable subhumans. You know it’s finished when your parents tell you “just get money and the women will come son”

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, bloomercel and Nick.Harte
They’re in stem because they’re unrecoverable subhumans. You know it’s finished when your parents tell you “just get money and the women will come son”
I truly believe that with enough well done surgeries and constant facelifts, plus using hairloss medication to stop hairloss, most people can ascend to atleast 6-7/10 smv. Most people are some form of normie, whether it is 4/10 LTN, or 5/10 average normie, or 6/10 HTN. With enough well done cosmetic procedures, you can raise your smv by atleast 2 points. Its only truly over for 3/10 uglies and below because even if they do get all the surgeries, they will just end up at 5/10 normie at best.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Splinter901, Deleted member 18879 and bloomercel
I truly believe that with enough well done surgeries and constant facelifts, plus using hairloss medication to stop hairloss, most people can ascend to atleast 6-7/10 smv. Most people are some form of normie, whether it is 4/10 LTN, or 5/10 average normie, or 6/10 HTN. With enough well done cosmetic procedures, you can raise your smv by atleast 2 points. Its only truly over for 3/10 uglies and below because even if they do get all the surgeries, they will just end up at 5/10 normie at best.
That is truly delusional, surgery cannot create the harmony of natural beauty. It is path to uncanny valley and alien looks

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and Deleted member 18879
I want to become a HTN cyborg.

They’re stuck in their brutal past back in highschool and don’t believe they’re capable of improving their situation.

They're probably content with what they have + high IQ so internalize obsessively, believing that they shouldn't have to modify themselves to become appealing to women just to die in a matter of decades.

When they do they end up like that one user who got every single surgery