Tech jobs safe from AI?

B

bigstinky

Iron
My degree is mainly codecelling, but in case AI takes all the brainlet coding jobs, what else is there to do? I was thinking of getting some extra qualifications and becoming a cloud engineer or sysadmin or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and poopoohead
Hard to say.
GPT does wonders sometimes and other times dun goofs, and so do people. AI definitely harms your outlook but doesn't kill it. For tech support there still needs to be human experts for now because GPT can get into an infinite loop of when you explain it's doing a mistake, it apologizes and does the exact same mistake lol, humans would never do that.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and bigstinky
Hard to say.
GPT does wonders sometimes and other times dun goofs, and so do people. AI definitely harms your outlook but doesn't kill it. For tech support there still needs to be human experts for now because GPT can get into an infinite loop of when you explain it's doing a mistake, it apologizes and does the exact same mistake lol, humans would never do that.
Right now chatgpt is only good for beginners. It's basically a better version of Google and great for learning. But i'm scared of how quickly it might advance.

Right now chatgpt is only good for beginners. It's basically a better version of Google and great for learning. But i'm scared of how quickly it might advance.
Agreed, I think it won't be for a while until it reaches that expert level like you're saying.

• +1
Reactions: bigstinky
Is my ass safe from coxk. The answer is no

anything where you have to do physical stuff instead of just ldaring at pc. like network engineering (though I don't know much about it)

My degree is mainly codecelling, but in case AI takes all the brainlet coding jobs, what else is there to do? I was thinking of getting some extra qualifications and becoming a cloud engineer or sysadmin or something like that.
nothing is safe from ai.

Ai will replace real humans too cause they mog them