Technically, if you have an exactly average height and face, you are already in the top 25% of men

actual9cmjawslayer

actual9cmjawslayer

its over
.50x.50=.25

My favorite thing ever about the competition is exponential odds. Say you have a 50th percentile eye area, nose, lips, jaw,

50x.50x.50x.50=6.25 or 1 out of 16 men

Lifefuel

Or say you have a 70th percentile eye area and nose, nearly indistinguishable from average, then average everything else

.30x.30x.50x.50=2.25

Basically moggers are incredibly rare which lines up with my irl experience.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, nathan, poopoohead and 5 others
Nice avi

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
.50x.50=.25

My favorite thing ever about the competition is exponential odds. Say you have a 50th percentile eye area, nose, lips, jaw,

50x.50x.50x.50=6.25 or 1 out of 16 men

Lifefuel

Or say you have a 70th percentile eye area and nose, nearly indistinguishable from average, then average everything else

.30x.30x.50x.50=2.25

Basically moggers are incredibly rare which lines up with my irl experience.
Cope. Also there's nothing more euphoric than being 6'2+. Both from the perks of it urself and the commanding prescence u have but also the respect u get from men and women. Also height moggers are very common irl. Average height and 6'0-6'2 is boring irl, it's normal no one really cares about it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and bloomercel
Cope. Also there's nothing more euphoric than being 6'2+. Both from the perks of it urself and the commanding prescence u have but also the respect u get from men and women. Also height moggers are very common irl. Average height and 6'0-6'2 is boring irl, it's normal no one really cares about it.
That literally does not change how the percentiles work/come out.

Height moggers are not common at all btw
2000 CDC growth charts for the United States stature for age and weight for age

Just look at this picture, see how the difference by percentiles narrow the farther from 50th percentile
2012 Anthropometric Survey of US Army Pilot Personnel  Methods and Summary Statistics   Goog

Or look at this, clear exponential unlikelihood the farther from 50th percentile. Literally just 1 in 20 men are at least 4 inches taller than average, 6'2 and the average of the study population was on the border of 5'10. Just lol

Also I'm 6'1 and a half so I'm chilling

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nathan, slavicpsycho and Napoleon1800

View attachment 3000889
Just look at this picture, see how the difference by percentiles narrow the farther from 50th percentile
View attachment 3000890
Or look at this, clear exponential unlikelihood the farther from 50th percentile. Literally just 1 in 20 men are at least 4 inches taller than average, 6'2 and the average of the study population was on the border of 5'10. Just lol

These r mostly cope tbh based on real life observations I can say that the average height of females in the West is 5'5 and men is 5'10.5. I personally count tall and short as 3 inches above and below the average. So tall is 6'1.5 and short is 5'7.5. And anything within the range of 5'7.5-6'1.5 is quite common tbh.

View attachment 3000890
There’s no way a 5’3 man is just as common as a 5’1 female. 1st percentile for women has to be max 153cm

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
There’s no way a 5’3 man is just as common as a 5’1 female. 1st percentile for women has to be max 153cm
Its a 3 inch difference, but this study was done on pilots so such short height was probably excluded. Study below has same difference at all percentiles

Regardless, the percentiles I referenced are the exact same up to at least 95th percentile in men according to this study. 1 in 20 is still just 6'2.
Vital and Health Statistics Series 3 Number 46   Google Chrome 6 26 2024 5 40 36 PM 2

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 3000889
View attachment 3000890

He’s retarded so he thinks his autistic brain with confirmation bias really is the end all be all when determining what the average height is now a days. If anything it should’ve decreased from previous years with muh Jews poisoning the goy water supply and food or whatever the fuck. Nigga really labels census’s on height as cope and relies on ANECDOTAL evidence.

Its a 3 inch difference, but this study was done on pilots so such short height was probably excluded. Study below has same difference at all percentiles

Regardless, the percentiles I referenced are the exact same up to at least 95th percentile in men according to this study. 1 in 20 is still just 6'2.
View attachment 3000955
doctors use those percentiles when I got measured at 180cm I was put up around 70th percentile like the chart

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back