TechnoBoss How do You Postmax

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat You are Not
You have only been around for about a year yet have 9k post. ppl like @truthhurts @Rea @GlamourPursuer @NZb6Air @ryuken all joined either later or around the same time as me yet have more post how do you post max I only got 1.5k posts @TechnoBoss help bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 2 others
I don't even really post that much. There were people who had accounts for like a few months with more posts than me.

Ask @anthony111553 his post count went up like crazy when he joined.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 3 others
just have to spam pics of the girl in your avi in random threads and throw in a meme so you get jfl reacts tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
I don't even really post that much. There were people who had accounts for like a few months with more posts than me.

like @asdvek ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, liberiangrimreaper, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Should I make a mega thread of white girls being browned and blacked? What should I call it?

Tagging bvlls
@Username2093 @Looks234 @PYT @Hozay @Gengar @Warlow @shia.jihadist @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackgymmax @BBCFactory @Beanermaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, truthhurts, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
9k in a year is really not even crazy compared to some and his posts are high-quality asf besides maybe his early days most high posters like anthony asdvek etc are just spamming dnr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts, TechnoBoss and CopiumX
Should I make a mega thread of white girls being browned and blacked? What should I call it?

Tagging bvlls
@Username2093 @Looks234 @PYT @Hozay @Gengar @Warlow @shia.jihadist @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackgymmax @BBCFactory @Beanermaxxer
You'll get a warning for doing that.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, truthhurts, GlamourPursuer and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Lost_Soul and GlamourPursuer

Tagging bvlls
nigga tagged a guy with 1 post😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts, Lost_Soul and 1 other person

its actually very simple, back in the day i waited on the newest posts and i ALWAYS had something to reply to someone's latest post. Like i would reply to everyone's post on a thread i didn't even start

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
just have to spam pics of the girl in your avi in random threads and throw in a meme so you get jfl reacts tbh
Shouldn’t u delete ur acc, after u lost the battle:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Wdym how, you just stay log in and post for 12 hours a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Darkeningstar
9k in a year is really not even crazy compared to some and his posts are high-quality asf besides maybe his early days most high posters like anthony asdvek etc are just spamming dnr
I never say dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Should I make a mega thread of white girls being browned and blacked?
Tagging bvlls
Nah