all these songs i heard when I was 14 and never heard again until now

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lux and Gonthar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Is it because you admire this man's work?
What I'm getting at is this: As disinclined as the world is to acknowledge the beauty of decay it's just as disinclined to give credit to those... no, credit to us, who create the real icons of this planet. We are deemed the ultimate evil. All the icons that have had and always will have an impact in the world are for me extravagant art.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
What I'm getting at is this: As disinclined as the world is to acknowledge the beauty of decay it's just as disinclined to give credit to those... no, credit to us, who create the real icons of this planet. We are deemed the ultimate evil. All the icons that have had and always will have an impact in the world are for me extravagant art.
What?

The old cathedrals often have sublime artworks hidden away in the darkest corners for only God to see. The same goes for murder.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Gonthar
do you ever fap to women?

do you ever fap to women?
sometimes but I can acknowledge that it is a weakness. Every time I fap the next day music doesnt hit as hard, my focus is reduced etc.

The old cathedrals often have sublime artworks hidden away in the darkest corners for only God to see. The same goes for murder.
So you wish to follow in Bundy's footsteps?

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11887, horizontallytall and Gonthar