low carbs high protein my boy

Bulking on low carb is an oxymoron

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou and PYT
Yeah it’d be real expensive to keep up with the cost of so much protein

If we were rich everyone would be buying 5 steaks a day with some eggs

You just need enough to produce insulin. For a natty even 50 g per day is enough.
Yeah it’d be real expensive to keep up with the cost of so much protein

If we were rich everyone would be buying 5 steaks a day with some eggs
Yeah, but you're shortening your life by consuming carbs - moreso in large amount. If anything, that's one thing you shouldn't save money on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and PYT
You just need enough to produce insulin. For a natty even 50 g per day is enough.

Yeah, but you're shortening your life by consuming carbs - moreso in large amount. If anything, that's one thing you shouldn't save money on.
Is it really shortening it by that much?

I know it’s not ideal but I can’t get it through my school how detrimental carbs really are

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson

Jfl. Try bulk with 50g carbs as a natty and see how far you get bro. You’d be suicidal during exercise and flat as paper with no real muscle to compensate for that too.

muh shorten life broooo. Ofc it does but everything else he does, does that too.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Is it really shortening it by that much?

I know it’s not ideal but I can’t get it through my school how detrimental carbs really are
It's hard to gage because we don't have much to compare with. Insulin is a growth hormone and any growth ages you. You can also read about glycation.

Jfl. Try bulk with 50g carbs as a natty and see how far you get bro. You’d be suicidal during exercise and flat as paper with no real muscle to compensate for that too.
I can't attest for bulking since I've never tried it, but the claims of not having energy are bollocks because I felt perfectly energetic at 50 per day (and I used to eat close to zero in the past l. Those people most likely not costume enough fat. (Which you can only get from animal products).

• +1
Reactions: PYT