TEEN GIRLS are BLACKPILLED these days

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Ok first off I know people was say larp but this is totally true, swear on my life

I just hooked up with a 18 yr old girl who is a freshman in college, and she was telling me this girl from her school got semi-popular because of her jaw surgery, I was like like wtf I must be tripping, and she told me that this girl got “lefort + bsso” (her exact words), and showed me her tiktok and Instagram where the girl has before and after pics (she has like 10k followers on both)

And then she told me her and her friends were roasting that girl in the comments because she is “surgery frauded”, and that the father will be mad when her kids ugly asf because they have her shitty genes.

Just LMAO. Clown world.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 9355, Albeacho and 34 others
Sounds like jealousy to me.

• +1
Reactions: mogging, lepo2317, AutismMaxing and 8 others
where did you meet this 18yo?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
where did you meet this 18yo?
at a college party during move in week we’ve been talking since then

also...

12F79FD8 E046 4370 B6CA 1B2039EF6466

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, BigBoy, owlofathena and 8 others
But was she forum-dweller analyzer level blackpilled?

• +1
Reactions: ASR, BigBoy, Ponder and 1 other person
But was she forum-dweller analyzer level blackpilled?
Yes tbh, I was joking with her that Pitt needs to give up the secret to eternal life and she laughed and told me it’s all genes and his robust bone structure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, BigBoy, Darkstrand and 5 others
Looks like you’ve found a potential LTR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, LastHopeForNorman, BigBoy and 8 others
Yes tbh, I was joking with her that Pitt needs to give up the secret to eternal life and she laughed and told me it’s all genes and his robust bone structure
She's a keeper. Hope your cowlick fixes itself so she doesn't cuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and user1728482728
She's a keeper. Hope your cowlick fixes itself so she doesn't cuck you.
We have been seeing each other for 3 months but she does back to college soon think that will be the end of things unfortunately

when zoomer thots start using blackpill lingo in public I think I might have to go live in the woods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolarWind, ProAcktiv, CtbmaxxerCurry and 9 others
We have been seeing each other for 3 months but she does back to college soon think that will be the end of things unfortunately
jfl yes it will. no sensible foid will settle down whilst in college. It's a free ticket on the chadlite cock carousel if shes avg or above.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and user1728482728
totally happened

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 4416
Honestly doesn't surprise me.

Teenage foids these days are openly lookist as fuck and don't virtue signal at all compared to older zoomers, millenials, gen x etc.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
sounds like tale ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Eduardo DOV
Ask her about PSL and incels

Ok first off I know people was say larp but this is totally true, swear on my life

I just hooked up with a 18 yr old girl who is a freshman in college, and she was telling me this girl from her school got semi-popular because of her jaw surgery, I was like like wtf I must be tripping, and she told me that this girl got “lefort + bsso” (her exact words), and showed me her tiktok and Instagram where the girl has before and after pics (she has like 10k followers on both)

And then she told me her and her friends were roasting that girl in the comments because she is “surgery frauded”, and that the father will be mad when her kids ugly asf because they have her shitty genes.

Just LMAO. Clown world.
So lefort and bsso is legit

Just LMAO. Clown world.
My cousin told me all she looks for is looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 5875
What a crock of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
did she ascended

Just LMAO. Clown world.

• JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and IWantToMax
yeah, i was the phone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9355