Teen love is a meme

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
I experienced it for 5 months and like all good things it comes to an end. You’re subject to constant nagging, manipulation, etc even from a virgin girl. It doesn’t work, women are miserable at their very core. THEY HAVE TO HAVE DRAMA. That’s why getting into a relationship isn’t worth it, it just doesn’t work, and if it does it is temporary.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and SHARK
Where is the cope?
Unfortunately it has to be this way. I wish it wasn’t ngl because having sex with girls you don’t really like is very empty.

I was always constantly stuck between it aim the bad guy or if I’m being manipulated into thinking that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I experienced it for 5 months and like all good things it comes to an end. You’re subject to constant nagging, manipulation, etc even from a virgin girl. It doesn’t work, women are miserable at their very core. THEY HAVE TO HAVE DRAMA. That’s why getting into a relationship isn’t worth it, it just doesn’t work, and if it does it is temporary.
Thats not teen love. Teen love is about the period between 11 and 15 when your hormones are raging like crazy and when you first feel something about a girl and it feels like the most beautiful drug in the world, and then you become a couple with the girl and both of you are innocent and feel like on a very good drug 24/7 with no care in the world. After 15 hormones stabilize and it will never be the same, and it doesn't matter if the girl is a virgin because the fire and puberty spark has died in you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PenileFacialSurgery and turkproducer
Thats not teen love. Teen love is about the period between 11 and 15 when your hormones are raging like crazy and when you first feel something about a girl and it feels like the most beautiful drug in the world, and then you become a couple with the girl and both of you are innocent and feel like on a very good drug 24/7 with no care in the world. After 15 hormones stabilize and it will never be the same, and it doesn't matter if the girl is a virgin because the fire and puberty spark has died in you
i was 17 and she was 16. I think that’s close enough? she was very invested in me but not anymore.

also i kind of experiences teen love at 15 but idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
'Love' as a concept is bullshit, theres just lust snd jealousy
i was 17 and she was 16. I think that’s close enough? she was very invested in me but not anymore.

Is that nav in your avi?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@turkproducer

You enjoyed those 5 months. No one claims it's gonna be long lasting, it might be or it might not.

After doing all sort of things together you wanna come here and tell someone who's rejected right and left it's all cope, after all it ends, once you've got the experience, once you know you can slay.

I could say many things but it's alright.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

But it all depends on when you entered puberty and how long did you had that period of acne, carelessness and falling in love with a girl every month. It almost always end at 15 if you entered puberty normally at 11-12, if you are a late bloomer then it's longer. And btw for the girl if she was 16 it was definitely over, thats too old, the puberty spark in girls lasts from 9 to 14

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
That's what i've been telling you bro love is a meme it doesn't exist there's only lust

Money is a meme, says billionaire Jeff Bezos.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
'Love' as a concept is bullshit, theres just lust snd jealousy

Is that nav in your avi?
Yes it is NAV, he’s repping the Indians well ahahaha. I love his music, I prefer his soundcloud and early spotify shit like NAV and Perfect timing but he’s still good. When I’m down I put on “Up” and smoke a j and I don’t feel stressed anymore, I can ignore everyone’s messages and feel fine with it. I can be in my own zone
That's what i've been telling you bro love is a meme it doesn't exist there's only lust
I think teen love is closer to real love but it’s still all fake.

Yes it is NAV, he’s repping the Indians well ahahaha. I love his music, I prefer his soundcloud and early spotify shit like NAV and Perfect timing but he’s still good. When I’m down I put on “Up” and smoke a j and I don’t feel stressed anymore, I can ignore everyone’s messages and feel fine with it. I can be in my own zone

I think teen love is closer to real love but it’s still all fake.
Well yeah thats the point, it's not that we have missed teen love, it's that we have missed LOVE, after 15 it's just eroticism and lust, you don't have the needed hormones, innocence and underdeveloped frontal cortex to feel love anymore, thinking about this makes me rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Love does exist but you also do need to like that person physically tbh. And yes it ends or is transformed into something else as time goes by

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Sounds gay

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Well yeah thats the point, it's not that we have missed teen love, it's that we have missed LOVE, after 15 it's just eroticism and lust, you don't have the needed hormones, innocence and underdeveloped frontal cortex to feel love anymore, thinking about this makes me rope
Tsartsarts me. I'm madly in love like a child. I remember when i was 12 and in love, the same except I do have stuff to worry about unfortunately.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Sounds gay
Yes ДРУГАР
Tsartsarts me. I'm madly in love like a child. I remember when i was 12 and in love, the same except I do have stuff to worry about unfortunately.
Whoah thats cool, definitely not impossible to feel love after 15 it's just quite harder. Can you give me a guide to fall in love again with a girl, im 19 too, how the hell do you do it, i feel dead everyday because i love nobody except ny parents

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
love is real, i knew that ever since i met my oneitis (oh how i love her)

i just dont get any back from her.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and SHARK
girls wont risk drama if their bf was chad (lol)