TEEN LOVE IS EVERYTHING

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
CHAD FUCK ONEITIS WHEN SHE YOUNG AND PRETTY

WE PLAY MINECRAFT IN THE MEANTIME

SHE SUCK HIM OFF SWALLOW HIS CUM AND TELL ME ABOUT IT MONDAY MORNING AND I CRY 4 YEARS AGO

I WANT TO ROPE

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emdeplam, Patient A, Deleted member 8765 and 13 others
so sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919 and Deleted member 5522
can we get 50 reacts

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
I never had it so I'll never know.

Years later it still scars me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 9380
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8576
we missed out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
change something about you and don't play minecraft if you want to get what other guys who don't play it get

i had both, hadn't had a girlfriend till 17 because i played too much games, quit playing them, got a girlfriend, started playing again and fucked it up by that.

so make yourself attractive if you want what others have

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 9380
My tall goodlooking friend hanging out with a new girl every other week at the start of high school whilst i rotted playing video games will haunt me forever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
change something about you and don't play minecraft if you want to get what other guys who don't play it get

i had both, hadn't had a girlfriend till 17 because i played too much games, quit playing them, got a girlfriend, started playing again and fucked it up by that.

VOCEL FAKECEL FAGGOT IM INCEL IDIOT

It is over for too many men

chad plays minecraft and girls think its cute and quirky

incels dont become incels because of video games (ok maybe a few low tier normies do),

but its mostly GENES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 5522
Time online 38d 16h 42m
this nigga unironically believes @LondonVillie gets laid because of NT rather than because he has a car and a big dick

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
64D84853 1188 49D9 9E10 B950D82AE3E4

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Už nejsem teen, celej rok mám Valentýn
Žádný kapesný, já vydělám si svý
Jak celej můj tým, jak celej můj tým
Můj tým, jako celej můj tým, jako celej
Můj tým, jako celej můj tým

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 9380
There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them.
The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life,
no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, its probably because you're complete genetic shit.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4430
Jak celej můj tým, jak celej můj tým
Můj tým, jako celej můj tým, jako celej
Můj tým, jako celej můj tým
I am no longer a teen, I have Valentine's Day all year
No pocket money, I earn mine
How my whole team, how my whole team
My team, like my whole team, like my whole
My team, like my whole team

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 4430
There's literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead end socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them.
The average person, and even the above average, just exist and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and a girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happened through the natural flow of life,
no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not a genetic dead end mentally ill freak, you don't ever find yourself one night lying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you've never kissed a girl at 23 years old. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, its probably because you're complete genetic shit.
victim mentality. you're the result of the circumstances in your environment, and if you don't take things you can improve on into your own hands, you'll always just react rather than act on what you want your life to be.

if you're mega ugly get surgery, if you're aspie push yourself out of your comfortzone and study human behaviour, if you sit in your room all day sign up for a sports club.
you only have one life, don't let a few bad years ruin the rest of it

How my whole team, how my whole team
My team, like my whole team, like my whole
My team, like my whole team
wtf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 9380
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9380
victim mentality. you're the result of the circumstances in your environment, and if you don't take things you can improve on into your own hands, you'll always just react rather than act on what you want your life to be.

if you're mega ugly get surgery, if you're aspie push yourself out of your comfortzone and study human behaviour, if you sit in your room all day sign up for a sports club.
you only have one life, don't let a few bad years ruin the rest of it
its a copypasta br0

CHAD FUCK ONEITIS WHEN SHE YOUNG AND PRETTY

WE PLAY MINECRAFT IN THE MEANTIME

SHE SUCK HIM OFF SWALLOW HIS CUM AND TELL ME ABOUT IT MONDAY MORNING AND I CRY 4 YEARS AGO

I WANT TO ROPE
Nah I know actual gamer chads. They'd still play minecraft and WoW and women would STILL come to them. Suck off their dicks while they played lmao. It's so over for most men.

Indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
only chad gets to be a nerdy boy who plays vidya

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9380 and JustBeCurry