teen love like in the movies is fake

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
The fact that people think life is like a lovey dovey movie scene is hilarious. In reality love doesn't exist and it never has. Stop fantasizing about it, I swear the gayest shit I've heard was "watching the stars together" LOL, that sounds straight out of a movie. life is nothing like the movies you retards, teen relationships last 1-2 months max. That is feminine behavior and if any of you get clingy in a relationship she'll dump your ass in seconds. The closest thing to "love" is your parents caring about you, even then your parents still favor the better looking sibling. My parents treated me like shit and favored my older brother, they even made fun of me, Fuck this world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846, owlofathena, Lil_KINJA and 4 others
lol so true

same with anime

there is no love in the real world just sex and hookups etc

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Yeah relationships are so much more chill irl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Sad shit, man.

anime is real fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2205
It is real, or rather was. This is what was taken from you.

Thinking its fake is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and haircutcel

It's really exagerated in movies though.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
OP is 100 percent completely right

i must say it once again
water is wet

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL

its fake you faggot. no one does that cringy shit in real life LOOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
its fake you faggot. no one does that cringy shit in real life LOOL
I don't mean the cringey Disney shit but intense teenage love+adolescent pair bond is real. If you didn't have this experience in your youth you missed out king.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Well I did experience that kind of "love" even later than teenage. The thing is, most girls I dated then (or even recently) were just as delusional and they loved to glorify romantic stuff.

I don't mean the cringey Disney shit but intense teenage love+adolescent pair bond is real. If you didn't have this experience in your youth you missed out king.
What you think is intense love is actually not. Most high school relationships are built on social circles, and most people are in it for a fun experience.
Source: I'm in high school

im 18 and i can assure you that none of the people in my class are doing that shit.
they just party, fuck and occasionally watch netflix together to post pics and brag about their relationships on social media LOL

thats it. nothing romantic about it really. jflllll
the few ones who were in an "intense teenage relationship" a few years back were made fun of LOOOL. that shit is pure cringe

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 616
im 18 and i can assure you that none of the people in my class are doing that shit.
they just party, fuck and occasionally watch netflix together to post pics and brag about their relationships on social media LOL

thats it. nothing romantic about it really. jflllll
the few ones who were in an "intense teenage relationship" a few years back were made fun of LOOOL. that shit is pure cringe
this is because your generation is more poisoned by toxic culture than mine was

trust me, one hundred years ago people fell in love and got married when they were your age

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and BigBoy
Teen love is a bluepilled cope made up by oldcels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SA7, DoctorPMA, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
@SHARK

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Why are you two back after so long? Why'd you leave?
I usually go on incels.is. But even there, I deceased my activity. Been tryna Cope

this is because your generation is more poisoned by toxic culture than mine was

trust me, one hundred years ago people fell in love and got married when they were your age
you gotta keep up with the times bro. not my fault you're an oldcel. the bs youre saying doesnt apply to
today's teens so its not relevant

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Cope
I’d happily watch the stars with my oneitis as I kiss her on the forehead,hug her tightly,then go even closer and
FUCK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HER

• Woah
Reactions: rtsssy
you gotta keep up with the times bro. not my fault you're an oldcel. the bs youre saying doesnt apply to
today's teens so its not relevant
i agree, i just want people to understand that it wasnt always this way

even in the last five years its changed radically from things like tinder/smartphones

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
ObviousThreads.me

arranged marriage is high iq

Teen love only happens when you and her is both good looking.
The Eros.

• +1
Reactions: SA7
It exist for gigachads. Also look at Delon and Romy Schneider. They weren't teens then but still

It exist for gigachads. Also look at Delon and Romy Schneider. They weren't teens then but still
Yeah gotta desire fucking hard each other which is categorized as eros; passionate love
It's mainly due to physical appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Yeah gotta desire fucking hard each other which is categorized as eros; passionate love
It's mainly due to physical appearance.
Ugly foid will love gigachad

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme