Teenage girls are as tall as me. Brutal

burner

burner

Bronze
I went out today and the stores were packed. With my new blackpilled awareness I notice something very strange I was eye level with half of the girl I walk passed. I’m 5’10.5 and fraunding with shoe lift 6”. I’m the tallest of my friends I can only imagine.

OVER minimum height requirements in 2020 6’5”

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limbo, JL~, DharkDC and 5 others
youre lucky bro im 190cm and i get mogged by soccer moms and old people on the daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
stop the cope, you are neither 5'10 neither 6ft with lifts, yea girls today are taller but like 5'7 or 5'8, the average girl isnt close to 6ft tall no matter where you live

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Ocelot, MentalistKebab and 12 others
youre lucky bro im 190cm and i get mogged by soccer moms and old people on the daily
I’m only 179cm

stop the cope, you are neither 5'10 neither 6ft with lifts, yea girls today are taller but like 5'7 or 5'8, the average girl isnt close to 6ft tall no matter where you live
Bro they were eye level 5’10 minimum. Accept the truth. Over

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 8904
their head at your eye level is more than 2 inches lol

unless you’re from dinaric alps or netherlands/latvia, average white woman is no more than 5’4-5’5 in most western countries

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Lux and WadlowMaxxing
So you’re like 5’6 manlet

STOP CAPPING NIGGA

I am 6’0.5 barefoot and I never seen a girl taller than me. Some are like 5’11 which is tall but that is very rare. If you regularly get heightmogged by WOMEN then you are 5’8.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, magnificentcel, alriodai and 3 others
I went out today and the stores were packed. With my new blackpilled awareness I notice something very strange I was eye level with half of the girl I walk passed. I’m 5’10.5 and fraunding with shoe lift 6”. I’m the tallest of my friends I can only imagine.

You could chop my legs off and i still mog most girls heightwise stop. this bs
girls past 5'8 are so rare and u r a manlet not 6ft. or 5'10

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
71014F5E C674 4102 AAB9 BD24B0D8F2B2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: diggbicc, MentalistKebab, BigBoy and 4 others
tales

• +1
Reactions: burner, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 8904 and 1 other person
normal occurence in western europe. ive seen girls as tall as 6'6" they are very rare though but 6'1"-6'5" is more common

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
their head at your eye level is more than 2 inches lol

unless you’re from dinaric alps or netherlands/latvia, average white woman is no more than 5’4-5’5 in most western countries
So you’re like 5’6 manlet
STOP CAPPING NIGGA

I am 6’0.5 barefoot and I never seen a girl taller than me. Some are like 5’11 which is tall but that is very rare. If you regularly get heightmogged by WOMEN then you are 5’8.
You could chop my legs off and i still mog most girls heightwise stop. this bs
girls past 5'8 are so rare and u r a manlet not 6ft. or 5'10

Your all coping. Accept these new breed of teenage girls height mog us all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Your all coping. Accept these new breed of teenage girls height mog is all.
They dont mog me because i fraud 6ft3 :lul::lul:
u r coping hard though

• +1
Reactions: burner and Deleted member 8904
Im 5'11" and although women sometimes come close to being as tall as me none are/i almost never get heightmogged by women.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10679
Im 5'11" and although women sometimes come close to being as tall as me none are/i almost never get heightmogged by women.
I've only ever been mogged once brutally...
she was 6ft7 :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Teenage girls are definitely tall ,I am around 186 cm and I do see girls that are near my height I don't see women that are as tall as me or taller but they aren't tiny compared to me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, burner, alriodai and 1 other person
he is not coping. When you are out and about in Northern Europe (Netherlands, Denmark, Northern Germany, Baltics, Scandinavia) teenage girls are tall af. Id say average height for a non-ethnics Northern European girl might be 5'8.5. Hence only 1 standard deviation and they are in the 5'10 territory. Not uncommon to see 6 footers too.

• +1
Reactions: burner
Teenage girls are definitely tall ,I am around 186 cm and I do see girls that are near my height I don't see women that are as tall as me or taller but they aren't tiny compared to me.
he is not coping. When you are out and about in Northern Europe (Netherlands, Denmark, Northern Germany, Baltics, Scandinavia) teenage girls are tall af. Id say average height for a non-ethnics Northern European girl might be 5'8.5. Hence only 1 standard deviation and they are in the 5'10 territory. Not uncommon to see 6 footers too.

That’s all I’m saying. How can a girl feel safe around me if we 1 inch from eye level.

6’5” is new minimum!

You aren’t 5’10, I am 5’11 frauding to 6’ and I literally only saw 2 or 3 girls in last 3 months that were as tall as me or near

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
that doesnt seem very accurate tbh if you were standing at 6ft how the fuck can so many girls be at your eye level

This remind me of the guy who was getting heightmogged by girls in kindergarten despite being 6'6

Edit :I remembered his name @Simone Nobili the legend

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
Jfl @ this cope. They’re 5’7 avg in Northern Europe. There’s little to no generational difference due to nutrition being the same

op measured himself with a magician hat

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi