Teenage height

genlk

genlk

Iron
I've turned 14 years old recently, I'm currently 186cm, is there a way to see if I've reached my genetic limit. I have been considering taking HGH but I don't want to risk it if I've already reached my limit.

(Also if there are any alternatives to HGH that are I guess more "safe", please let me know)

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
You can xray your growth plates, if your growth plates are closed. You cant grow more. If your growth plates are open, there is a chance that you can still grow. You are dumb if you take hgh with 186cm of height, why would you ogremax for 5 cms. You are tall enough. Focus on softmaxxing first and with 16-17 you can hop on roids if you want to. You can cope with MK if you want to, thats more ''safe'' then hgh and ai.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, TheLooxMaxingKing, jrdanmaxxing and 2 others
I've turned 14 years old recently, I'm currently 186cm, is there a way to see if I've reached my genetic limit. I have been considering taking HGH but I don't want to risk it if I've already reached my limit.

(Also if there are any alternatives to HGH that are I guess more "safe", please let me know)
Just look at your parents
If you are already taller than your mom and as tall as your dad its probably over

Just look at your parents
If you are already taller than your mom and as tall as your dad its probably over
dad is 5'6
mom is 5'0

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing

Grandparents height?

You are 14 bro there's a 0% chance your growth plates have closed. Workout and eat healthy and reconsider this at 18.

Attachments

• pufagod.jpeg
    pufagod.jpeg
    214.6 KB · Views: 0
Ur already ideal height be grateful

Ur already ideal height be grateful
Can always have more. I strive to be a 6,6 giant who towers over everyone. My dream is to be physically capable of mutating every single man on this planet in a fight. To start I must be tall.