Teenage love is cope

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
You niggas need to stop talking about it so much, you didn’t miss out on much.

Y’all have your heads in the clouds day dreaming about fantasies from MOVIES and TV SHOWS. You’re not grounded in reality son, let me bring you back down.

JBs are WHORES. I do not care what any one says here, they are.

Inbetween the ages of 14-18 they will send nudes to niggas, engage in extremely short term relationships where sex happens (Ofc), will go to house parties and get drunk n fucked, will do drugs and have sex while high, etc. Dating them won’t be flowers and rainbows. You’ll likely be cheated on or she will nag you to death a few weeks/months in and shit will end abruptly.

If you find a JB that’s not primitive and low quality, she will likely be a massive prude who won’t give you sex, won’t be experienced and will be to shy to even show affection in public. One of my niggas was dating a prude JB and had to end that shit fast because she couldn’t even hold hands in public without embarrassment/fear.

Now if we were here a few years ago talking about this, id agree with you niggas who say teen love is vital. But ever since 2016 and beyond, females younger and younger have gotten more and more hypergamous, blackpilled and sexually active. They develop faster too. In my GR 9 year (2015) most girls weren’t developed. Meanwhile every year I was in high school, the freshmen girls became more and more developed. I hear of GR 9’s with massive racks and asses with high E faces at 14 now.

If you weren’t around for the golden period (pre 2016), don’t even bother. You missed out on nothing. If you hypothetically got with a JB right now, you would either end up having no sex and having to end the relationship (because she’s a prude), or she will be down for sex but send nudes to people who mog you and she will likely fuck niggas on the side.

It is what it is. Teenage love is an overrated cope imo. It matters but not as much anymore. What matters is getting relationships / slays before the age of 22. If you can’t make it by that point, you’re doomed and past the point of no return.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, BogdanYermakov, Deleted member 6401 and 12 others
yeah truecel you'll get a GF when you ll graduate with PhD
just b urself truecel men age like wine
truecel you re not entitled to having a teenage love check your privilege

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and OOGABOOGA
yeah truecel you'll get a GF when you ll graduate with PhD
just b urself truecel men age like wine
truecel you re not entitled to having a teenage love check your privilege
It’s obvious you dn rd

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and 1 other person
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and pisslord
You niggas need to stop talking about it so much, you didn’t miss out on much.

Y’all have your heads in the clouds day dreaming about fantasies from MOVIES and TV SHOWS. You’re not grounded in reality son, let me bring you back down.

JBs are WHORES. I do not care what any one says here, they are.

Inbetween the ages of 14-18 they will send nudes to niggas, engage in extremely short term relationships where sex happens (Ofc), will go to house parties and get drunk n fucked, will do drugs and have sex while high, etc. Dating them won’t be flowers and rainbows. You’ll likely be cheated on or she will nag you to death a few weeks/months in and shit will end abruptly.

If you find a JB that’s not primitive and low quality, she will likely be a massive prude who won’t give you sex, won’t be experienced and will be to shy to even show affection in public. One of my niggas was dating a prude JB and had to end that shit fast because she couldn’t even hold hands in public without embarrassment/fear.

Now if we were here a few years ago talking about this, id agree with you niggas who say teen love is vital. But ever since 2016 and beyond, females younger and younger have gotten more and more hypergamous, blackpilled and sexually active. They develop faster too. In my GR 9 year (2015) most girls weren’t developed. Meanwhile every year I was in high school, the freshmen girls became more and more developed. I hear of GR 9’s with massive racks and asses with high E faces at 14 now.

If you weren’t around for the golden period (pre 2016), don’t even bother. You missed out on nothing. If you hypothetically got with a JB right now, you would either end up having no sex and having to end the relationship (because she’s a prude), or she will be down for sex but send nudes to people who mog you and she will likely fuck niggas on the side.

It is what it is. Teenage love is an overrated cope imo. It matters but not as much anymore. What matters is getting relationships / slays before the age of 22. If you can’t make it by that point, you’re doomed and past the point of no return.
This thread was inspired by my last post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and pisslord
when the coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
15525186 19C6 41F5 920A 077B5F3BA2EE
:cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
This thread was inspired by my last post
No son. I made a thread like this yesterday. I’m making another thread related to this soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and Chad69
I hear of GR 9’s with massive racks and asses with high E faces at 14 now.
yeah it's really noticeable. Not only are they getting hotter and hotter earlier, they also go for the older Chads. You see more and more 15 year olds fucking 18 year old chad. So you have no chance with chicks your age.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Well you missed out on fun, that's what matters, fucking girls on drug fueled parties is fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2403 and Blackout.xl
Teenage love is the best love you will ever experience, because you are the youngest and experiencing the strongest emotion. When you are an adult you don't even fall in love anymore as far as I have noticed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and bossman
I fucking muh bluepilled copers barking about perfect honest true love.

• +1
What an aspie cope. Teenage love is like that if you’re CHAD. If you’re the football player jock you will have a Stacy fuck you like a horny bunny. Obviously. But if you arent in that tier, that league, that level, that won’t be your experience. It will never be your experience.

If you got a JB at 15 she wouldn’t fuck you in bed most likely and if she would throw pussy out like that without any effort, she likely Is a hoe.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and SpearOfOrion
I never really cared about love,i just want to be disered and fuck bitches.

• +1
unironically this is the truth, 9/10 girls in my class have already had atleast 4 boyfriends and theyre all thotting out on snapchat, back when i was 12 i couldnt wait to get my first pure virgin jb girlfriend like in all those anime i watched, but now i realise im only surrounded by whores

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401, Nosecel and 1 other person
only for incels

• +1
Inbetween the ages of 14-18 they will send nudes to niggas, engage in extremely short term relationships where sex happens (Ofc)
My g, this was some real shit. This morning I woke up and felt like utter shit because I reminded myself of my oneitis who was between 15-18 and used to send me nudes but eventually got hooked up with some random nigga :feelsrope:. That shit hit DIFFERENT and I regretted this morning that I couldn’t spend romantical teenage love with her but DAMN your heavenly given text felt relatable as fuck. I gotta accept that this love wasn’t gonna be and isn’t that much special. Furthermore I should realize that I didn’t miss out on as much as I would like to believe. We shall concentrate on ourselves and ascend as much as we can. Foids are stupid don’t get mixed up in feelings.

• +1
Teenage love is the best love you will ever experience, because you are the youngest and experiencing the strongest emotion. When you are an adult you don't even fall in love anymore as far as I have noticed.
Again, cope. It isn’t love. It’s retardation. It’s “love” that lasts 3 months max with fights, cheating, bad decisions and eventual sadness/emptiness once it all ends in a flash. If by “strongest” you mean most volatile, ill agree.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
Love in general is cope

• +1
What an aspie cope. Teenage love is like that if you’re CHAD. If you’re the football player jock you will have a Stacy fuck you like a horny bunny. Obviously. But if you arent in that tier, that league, that level, that won’t be your experience. It will never be your experience.

If you got a JB at 15 she wouldn’t fuck you in bed most likely and if she would throw pussy out like that without any effort, she likely Is a hoe.
When the coping is too strong.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
Again, cope. It isn’t love. It’s retardation. It’s “love” that lasts 3 months max with fights, cheating, bad decisions and eventual sadness/emptiness once it all ends in a flash. If by “strongest” you mean most volatile, ill agree.
Nah with strongest I mean you will feel the best, have the most hormones released in your body, neurotransmitters, etc.

Anything after that doesn't compare.

• +1
Well you missed out on fun, that's what matters, fucking girls on drug fueled parties is fun
Legit. Status, parties, slays and NTmaxxing in your teen years is what actually matters. The fun part is what moulds you into a properly developed man. Niggas here are too mad n sad about not getting with a JB but forget how they missed out on the entire NT maxxing process

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
I never had the illusion that girls were some precious thing bc my best friend was a chad. At 14-15 he was fucking the senior girls and getting in trouble for sending around nudes. If they’re post puberty they need a husband or a leash or both

• +1
Nah with strongest I mean you will feel the best, have the most hormones released in your body, neurotransmitters, etc.

Anything after that doesn't compare.
Alright, sure. You WILL get the most dopamine, which again is instantly countered by the complete lack of stability and cortisol increase you will get once She starts cheating on you or throws the “Im not ready yet” excuse at you when you want a BJ.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 6401
Legit, but I think gl prettyboys get to experience it. Incels think that everyone (or many normies) but them experienced teen love, which is gigacope. Incels are sometimes incredibly bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Alright, sure. You WILL get the most dopamine, which again is instantly countered by the complete lack of stability and cortisol increase you will get once She starts cheating on you or throws the “Im not ready yet” excuse at you when you want a BJ.
She’s always ready for chad

• +1
You will get the cheating and 'not ready for BJ' shit all the same when you are in your 20s man. In your teenage years you can atleast enjoy the good parts better.

Gets even worse when these hoes turn 'feminist' in college and turn into ugly pierced pink hair dykes. Over

• +1
My g, this was some real shit. This morning I woke up and felt like utter shit because I reminded myself of my oneitis who was between 15-18 and used to send me nudes but eventually got hooked up with some random nigga :feelsrope:. That shit hit DIFFERENT and I regretted this morning that I couldn’t spend romantical teenage love with her but DAMN your heavenly given text felt relatable as fuck. I gotta accept that this love wasn’t gonna be and isn’t that much special. Furthermore I should realize that I didn’t miss out on as much as I would like to believe. We shall concentrate on ourselves and ascend as much as we can. Foids are stupid don’t get mixed up in feelings.
Indeed brother. One of my niggas was dating a busty high E bitch back in HS and she sent nudes to a prettyboy chadlite. All loyalty was thrown out the window just so she can trade up. JBs are brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FutureMogger and OOGABOOGA
Ahhh this W inshallah

• +1
She’s always ready for chad

giphy.gif

Most definitely. Chad always wins in these scenarios, JBs will do anything for a chad if they’re in a relationship. No questions asked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
This is true tbh. There are like 3-4 couples per school that stay together for a long time and have real teenage love and the other relationships end after a short period of time. One of my friends also had a prude gf and after fking her once (hr waited 8months for this) he dumped her jfl. But even tho teenage love is difficult to find still if you miss teenage experiences and sex it is over so this thread is mostly cope.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 6401
Indeed brother. One of my niggas was dating a busty high E bitch back in HS and she sent nudes to a prettyboy chadlite. All loyalty was thrown out the window just so she can trade up. JBs are brutal
1:1 my situation that day was one of the worst blackpills i had to swallow. The thing is I still don’t manage to get her completely out of my mind. I am no cuck in any way. The day I realized she had another dude I immediately broke up any contact.
I think I just want ascend, cream on her face and call it a day because I got my revenge:feelsyay:

• +1
You will get the cheating and 'not ready for BJ' shit all the same when you are in your 20s man. In your teenage years you can atleast enjoy the good parts better.

Gets even worse when these hoes turn 'feminist' in college and turn into ugly pierced pink hair dykes. Over
If you get the “not ready” excuse by 20+ Yo females then she’s just not attracted to you whatsoever. The cheating stuff does still happen though I will agree

Feminists are indeed the worst

• +1
2 options

1. She's a virgin and a good girl. She will only fuck you after you've been together for like 6 months or even a year depending on the girl*
2. She's a whore and fucks you quickly, probably not a virgin either.

So you either get your dick wet or you don't.

*15 year old virgins won't fuck you easily, only if ur chad

• +1
1:1 my situation that day was one of the worst blackpills i had to swallow. The thing is I still don’t manage to get her completely out of my mind. I am no cuck in any way. The day I realized she had another dude I immediately broke up any contact.
I think I just want ascend, cream on her face and call it a day because I got my revenge:feelsyay:
Mirin. Hope u succeed brother
This is true tbh. There are like 3-4 couples per school that stay together for a long time and have real teenage love and the other relationships end after a short period of time. One of my friends also had a prude gf and after fking her once (hr waited 8months for this) he dumped her jfl. But even tho teenage love is difficult to find still if you miss teenage experiences and sex it is over so this thread is mostly cope.
Missing teenage experiences (like partying and NTmaxxing) will indeed ogre you. Getting slays count. But legitimate relationships and “teenage love” mean fuck all. Which is the point of my thread

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and FutureMogger
Definition of love needs to be stated

• +1
yeah it's really noticeable. Not only are they getting hotter and hotter earlier, they also go for the older Chads. You see more and more 15 year olds fucking 18 year old chad. So you have no chance with chicks your age.
I legit saw 14-15 yo girls with huge asses on a healthy BMI. Makes you wondee what kind of fucked up estrogen amounts we take every day

• +1
I legit saw 14-15 yo girls with huge asses and narrow waists
yeah they look like fucking instagram models dude.
And they say that there's no hormones in the food/water lol these bitches be looking like Kim K at 16

EDIT: I'd even send yall pics from some 16 year old chicks I know, but don't wanna get doxxed or arrested.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you get the “not ready” excuse by 20+ Yo females then she’s just not attracted to you whatsoever.
Same for when you are a teenager man. I saw 14yo's no problems doing anal, why would they make you wait with giving you a blowjob?

Most girls don't even count blowjobs as sex or include it when they talk about n-count.

• +1
yeah they look like fucking instagram models dude.
And they say that there's no hormones in the food/water lol these bitches be looking like Kim K at 16
Indeed. Many fresh men girls back in my time were busty and high E (apart from my grade)
Same for when you are a teenager man. I saw 14yo's no problems doing anal, why would they make you wait with giving you a blowjob?

Most girls don't even count blowjobs as sex or include it when they talk about n-count.
If a 14 yo has no problems giving out anal then she’s legitimately a gigawhore. Prude behaviour is much more common and different among JBs. She can be Attracted to you but make you wait a long time because she’s still in her good girl Virgin phase that is heavily influenced by her parents.

Last edited:
  • +1