teenage manlet trying to heightmax

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
15 yrs old. I know basic stuff, eg.sleep, hit training and diet. tell me, how the fuck do I max out my genetic height potential, please.

Easy solution. Reduce estrogen levels. That's why trannies are always so short, because they have too much estrogen. Basically estrogen closes growth plates early. Just watch your diet and don't be a woman.

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
I have been going into this heightmaxxing rabbit hole and I am wondering if I should take aromatse inhabitors or other shit like mk-677

Just take cjc+dac, adex, T4, Ghrp6, sermorelin, and alpha gpc

Human Growth Hormone + Testosterone = Height
genetics determine the layout. you can't change the genetics so the potential height can't be changed. HGH + IGF-1 = building blocks.

testosterone doesn't make you grow taller. testosterone stimulates the production of HGH and IGF-1; this is why during puberty you get a growth spurt (increase in testosterone leads to more HGH and IGF-1 and therefore genetic potential is reached).

• +1
Reactions: SEZAR
genetics determine the layout. you can't change the genetics so the potential height can't be changed. HGH + IGF-1 = building blocks.

testosterone doesn't make you grow taller. testosterone stimulates the production of HGH and IGF-1; this is why during puberty you get a growth spurt (increase in testosterone leads to more HGH and IGF-1 and therefore genetic potential is reached).
so what would you suggest? should I take any supplements at all? or if not, what supplements should I take?

So any heightmaxxing /Dickmaxxing / etcmaxxing is cope?

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
So any heightmaxxing /Dickmaxxing / etcmaxxing is cope?
HGH/IGF-1 is mainly used to reach the genetic growth potential. there are some cases where short men like lionel messi used HGH to reach their genetic potential, however this method only works if used before the closure of growth plates and if there is a growth hormone deficiency. messi has growth hormone deficiency so it worked for him. there are good reasons why doctors don't give HGH unwarranted.

for men who have normal HGH/igf-1 levels there won't be any height increase, at least not caused by the injection of HGH. it is true however that very large amounts of HGH could increase growth when taken by young children long-term, even if they weren't growth hormone deficient. large amounts of HGH are unhealthy, especially if used for multiple years.

for example: a male of the age of 15 has been in puberty for 1 year and is in his growth spurt right now. he has normal HGH and IGF-1 levels, however he is only 5'4 while his parents are M: 5'11 and F: 5'6. the doctor will advice, because there are no health issues observed in any tests which could've caused his small stature, that he should wait for puberty to do its job. His parents decided to inject HGH and their son grew to 5'9 in less than a year. if they didn't inject HGH he still would've grown to 5'9 but it would've taken longer. (HGH makes the growth plates close sooner). This method is mainly done so young men with delayed puberty don't get bullied for being short.

only if you have a HGH deficiency HGH should be injected.

It's not cope if you want to be sure you reach your potential height as soon as possible, however it is cope if you want to become taller than your genetic potential.. especially if your growth plates have already fused.

height genetics are very complicated since there are thousands of genes involved. two tall parents can have short children. I have 8 inches while being 5'7 and my parents are M: 6'0 F: 5'6. penis size and height are both determined mainly by genetics and there is nothing else other than maximizing the genetic potential you can do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
so what would you suggest? should I take any supplements at all? or if not, what supplements should I take?
make sure you're healthy. you can do health checks to know if your hormone levels are normal and check for diseases. you can wear shoes that make you taller and improve your posture.

so, i just need to do basic things like nutrition, sleep, exercise and hope my genetic at least make me avg height?

do you think I should take stuff like aromatse inhabitors?

i am stupid af, didn't read your other comment, well, i'm def not gonna take Hgh but my question is again aromatse inhabitors and if you could, could youe explain aromatse inhabitors effect on height

Last edited:
so, i just need to do basic things like nutrition, sleep, exercise and hope my genetic at least make me avg height?

do you think I should take stuff like aromatse inhabitors?

i am stupid af, didn't read your other comment, well, i'm def not gonna take Hgh but my question is again aromatse inhabitors and if you could, could youe explain aromatse inhabitors effect on height
aromatse reduces estrogen
estrogen closes growth plates