Teenagecels GTFIH

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
You need to Ibutamoren MK677max if youre young. Im 15 and will update you with my progress. I am currently 168cm / 5'5

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Lorsss, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
5'5 is pretty fucked at 15, but gl.

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, Alexanderr, Lorsss and 8 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 685
use an AI as well

Aromatase Inhibitor - they keep your growth plates open for longer

And if you are a nosecel, I think you're only making your problem worse by doind mk 677 because multiple users claim that their noses got bigger after use. But rhinoplasty costs less than leg lengthening anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
And if you are a nosecel, I think you're only making your problem worse by doind mk 677 because multiple users claim that their noses got bigger after use. But rhinoplasty costs less than leg lengthening anyway.
Height > face :soy:

No bro.
My 5'6 friend outslays my 5'11 friend. They're both gl but the 5'6 one is more gl.
It's just easier to fix face than height later on. I actually don't want to look ogre during high school so I'm just going to not heightmaxx and then I will be able to afford LL out of college.

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and Deleted member 1560
No bro.

My 5'6 friend outslays my 5'11 friend. They're both gl but the 5'6 one is more gl.
It's just easier to fix face than height later on. I actually don't want to look ogre during high school so I'm just going to not heightmaxx and then I will be able to afford LL out of college.
How do you moneymaxx? LL is expensive af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No bro.

LL is very dangerous tbh. Heard many stories about

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Nosecel9000
You need to Ibutamoren MK677max if youre young. Im 15 and will update you with my progress. I am currently 168cm / 5'5
No shit.
Also, 5’5 and 15? It’s over. And I thought I had it bad at 5’11...

• +1
168 is actually 5'6

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and SayNoToRotting
Your nose and ears will also grow

You need to do that yeah? Guaranteed results. 100% working method, never failed. Everyone who has ever taken MK677 has heightmaxed perfectly.........

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96 and AspiringChad
Does 18 even count as a teen?

If would bathe in cjc hexarelin and liquid mk677 while slsleeping if i were you

Jk but seriously you need some legit peptides in your case not just majorkope677

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dogtown
U need to inject ASAP

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
Most males are 6'0 at 12, it's over for you unless you have a psl 6 face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
You need to do that yeah? Guaranteed results. 100% working method, never failed. Everyone who has ever taken MK677 has heightmaxed perfectly.........
It’s better than regretting later on that you never tried, no?

• +1
I am currently 168cm / 5'5
Navatar

Ur on crack then
The tallest freshman I sat was 6'5 the second tallest was 5'6. Most freshman are around 5'3.
F A C E
A
C
E

bro at 5'5 make your parents take you to an endocrinologist then get on hgh. Even normies understand being that small is a death sentence

bro at 5'5 make your parents take you to an endocrinologist then get on hgh. Even normies understand being that small is a death sentence
It needs to be a prescription. otherwise It s illegal

Mk677 is cope
Make sure you take zinc if you wanna cope with supplements

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i was 5ft5 at age 11, imagine getting mogged by an 11 year old.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Good luck with the insane nose and ear gains. You're not even running it with an AI lol. Turbo manlet for life unless you get serious.

How do you moneymaxx? LL is expensive af
If I get into waterloo I can work in the bay area every college term for 4 months, and it brings in good cash.

No mk-6 77 for you're face

And have you seen any results? Let me guess no

Its especially over if you live in Germany/Netherlands
You live in NL or Germany and you’re 5’5?
giphy.gif

You have three options boyo.
1. Move out to some shithole where the average height is 5’3 or some shit.
2. Get leg lengthening in the future.
3. Kill yourself and hope you have better luck in your next life.
I was 6 ft at 12 and still am
giphy.gif
At least you managed to experience what it’s like being the tallest in your class for a few years.
or bosnia/denmark/sweden/norway
He’d be fucked just about anywhere in the west at 5’5.