TEENLOVECELS GTFIH

silently_said

silently_said

Wounded Beast Lashes Out
Rape‎m‎axx guide
1. Gymmaxx-this one is fundamental as you need strenght to easily kipnap the victim without them struggling too hard, also decreases chances of victim getting away.
2. Stealthmaxx-it is important to know where and when to kipnap the victim, preferably at night and uncrowded places.
3. Drugsmaxx(not obligatory)- if required, drug the victim making the process easier.
4.Escapemaxx-immediately after the ra‎p‎e you should run for your life
5.Deathmaxx-you can also ki‎ll the victim to decrease your chances of getting caught(NOT RECOMMENDED, due to the fact that if you get caught then your prison sentence will be doubled)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, MoggerM, NZb6Air and 1 other person

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and silently_said
This isn’t a teen love guide it’s just a rape guide

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
This isn’t a teen love guide it’s just a rape guide
yes because that's the only way to obtain SEXafter HS if you weren't socially adjusted and MTN+

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: silently_said
You really wrote all this out then posted it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and silently_said
Admiring the fuck out of this guide OP, couple questions though.

What are the best ways to eliminate the chances of you getting caught through the collection of evidence from a rape kit because i looked it up and apparently the investigation team can identify you through the prosecution of suspected assailant. Would you recommend wearing a condom while carrying out the rape or just using a cock sleeve to minimize the amount of dna spread?

Secondly, if I don’t have chloroform on standby which is a solvent commonly used to incapacitate said victims so you can carry out the rape smoothly and peacefully, however if I don’t readily have this available on standby, how would i about capturing my victim, assuming its night time and most people are already home inside and not many witnesses. What do you recommend in this case?

Be great if you can answer these. Im curious