Teeth and growth? Need opinions

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Bronze
Title.
Im 17 and Just notices that my canine teeth are becoming more prominemt and even more Crazy Is theyre "base of support"(where they originate in the Maxilla), its like the teeth inside has enlarge, the same also in the mandibular canines.
I wanted to ask what It means for my maturity since im heightmaxxing.

Btw, my dad noticed then when i was cheeking my teeth at the dinner table since they where sore After cewing a fuck ton of meat, he immidiatly blamed all the meat that ive been eating and that Is bad.

Sry for bad english, its not my First language.

How many cavities do you got my lil nigger?

Title.
Im 17 and Just notices that my canine teeth are becoming more prominemt and even more Crazy Is theyre "base of support"(where they originate in the Maxilla), its like the teeth inside has enlarge, the same also in the mandibular canines.
I wanted to ask what It means for my maturity since im heightmaxxing.

Btw, my dad noticed then when i was cheeking my teeth at the dinner table since they where sore After cewing a fuck ton of meat, he immidiatly blamed all the meat that ive been eating and that Is bad.

Sry for bad english, its not my First language.
They probably erupted more from the chewing good thing tho will develop the jaw

They probably erupted more from the chewing good thing tho will develop the jaw
Well ive been eating practically only beef, Heart and liver.
Ill keep eating them maybe the "malnutrition Is the reason whe are ugly" Is true.

Well ive been eating practically only beef, Heart and liver.
Ill keep eating them maybe the "malnutrition Is the reason whe are ugly" Is true.
Malnutrition plus soft food keep doing what youre doing will probably gain forward growth, jaw width, lower posterior maxilla from teeth eruption, upswinged front maxilla, longer ramus ect

Malnutrition plus soft food keep doing what youre doing will probably gain forward growth, jaw width, lower posterior maxilla from teeth eruption, upswinged front maxilla, longer ramus ect
Lets Hope i get those, plus i like this food compared to grain sloop(aka bread, pasta..).

Would've went full beef myself too but shits way too expensive
Try organs, they taste like shit(liverr, o my good its like eating shit), but they have all the minerals and vitamins, literaly so many that you can overdose.
And usualy they diet cheap, especially Heart.

Try organs, they taste like shit(liverr, o my good its like eating shit), but they have all the minerals and vitamins, literaly so many that you can overdose.
And usualy they diet cheap, especially Heart.
Liver legit tastes and has a shitty texture, i started eating heart plus liver tho gonna try to get some mastic or something for the chewing part

Liver legit tastes and has a shitty texture, i started eating heart plus liver tho gonna try to get some mastic or something for the chewing part
Yeah i have mastic gum, that things seriously works, my jaw was exploding After a cewing marathon with It.

Yea has way too many benifits you could literally unreccess yourself with it
Yes, i Heard a ton of guys saying that in literaly untecessed thwm.
Im have a minor to moderate recession, nothing mostruoso plus i have fat(im overweight now im cutting tho)so i dont realy know if i actualy am, but defenetly gonna cew.