Teeth are not talked about often here

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
A good smile and a nice set of pearly whites is absolutely essential. For me personally, a girl can go from a 7 to a 4 just based off an unattractive smile it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
A good smile and a nice set of pearly whites is absolutely essential. For me personally, a girl can go from a 7 to a 4 just based off an unattractive smile it is what it is.

Can easily go from a 7 to a 2 with super bad teeth

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and thickdickdaddy27
smile and white teeth are very underrated maybe even the most underrated features on this site imo, you can look good in photos but irl its very hard to look good with a bad smile and teeth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 39, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
hate my teeth ngl

coping with whitening strips

Rihanna

Look at this recent pic of rihanna smiling. Her front incisors are full of rot, my god it looks so off-putting despite her having really good skin and a pretty face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Teeths are very important trait when it comes to oral health and looksmax in general, but what no one talks about is that damaged, crooked, or yellow teeths can make literally anyone unattractive chad or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 39
I remember listening to an anecdote on the radio of a girl meeting up with a Chad off of Tinder and being fully repulsed by him because of his disgusting teeth.

Yes, teeth are very underrated..a make or brake features just like eyes or jaw.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Deleted member 2846 and thickdickdaddy27
just never smile theory and always clench and squintmaxx theory jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, IWantToMax, BeestungLipsTheory and 2 others
my teeth are pretty busted. For example every one of my molars is beoken in some way due to an accident in which I fell chin first from more than one meter and a half high and the impact made my molars smash agaisnt each other with enough force to shatter them all. I dont mean missing teeth but every molar is chipped in some way. I was a medical miracle tho, my jaw broke in half yey when I areived at the hospital it was already sealed didnt need surgery just rest. Same with lower fron teeth roe. they were displaced 1 cm yey when I arrived to get braces they were in their original position. medics said tgat the force of the impact should have obliterated all the lower teeth not jusy displaced them. it was weird and medics were like wtf in both occasions.

yeah, teeth are very underrated here tbh

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
A palate expander + Invisalign + dental bonding will halo you like crazy. ASAP rocky is a sex symbol just because of his amazing teeth

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Mr.cope and thickdickdaddy27

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, autistic_tendencies, Looks234 and 7 others
Cannines are a slayer trait too. Makes you look more hunterish

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
A good smile is alot about having a wide palate, every should have at least 45mm+ IMW.