Teeth Expansion

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
So i’m not really bedridden anymore cause of the COVID-19 booster (over for shit immune system lads) so can go back to coping and forgetting the subhuman height and ethnic folio. Which mentally feels a lot better :lul:

So is the only way to expand the teeth MSE or expansionary braces? I assume that probably the main reason why the right side of my face moggs the left severely is because the left teeth in the mouth are far better. There are more top teeth visible when I smile and the bottom is straighter. While it’s the opposite for the left teeth for both the bottom and top.

The right side of my face, the jaw is more defined, expanded, and angular compared to the left. The cheekbones are higher and even the eye area looks better.

Think this might be because of sleeping habits, growing up I would near exclusively sleep on my left side. Meaning that without the force of the pillow pushing up against the face the right side of the face was able to expand properly. I would also mostly chew the harder foods on the right because it was easier to bite down on them.

If there is a way it’d be my first hard looksmaxx that i’d focus on trying to get.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
King of Manlets (5'2)

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you are under 20 you can open your palate with mewing if you are over 20 only with MSE :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Toth's thot
If you are under 20 you can open your palate with mewing if you are over 20 only with MSE :smonk:

Guess i’ll have to convince a doctor for MSE on half the teeth for barely a couple mm :lul:

you can buy one and put it yourself, in the forum there is a guide how to put more

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Preoximerianas
So i’m not really bedridden anymore cause of the COVID-19 booster (over for shit immune system lads) so can go back to coping and forgetting the subhuman height and ethnic folio. Which mentally feels a lot better :lul:

So is the only way to expand the teeth MSE or expansionary braces? I assume that probably the main reason why the right side of my face moggs the left severely is because the left teeth in the mouth are far better. There are more top teeth visible when I smile and the bottom is straighter. While it’s the opposite for the left teeth for both the bottom and top.

The right side of my face, the jaw is more defined, expanded, and angular compared to the left. The cheekbones are higher and even the eye area looks better.

Think this might be because of sleeping habits, growing up I would near exclusively sleep on my left side. Meaning that without the force of the pillow pushing up against the face the right side of the face was able to expand properly. I would also mostly chew the harder foods on the right because it was easier to bite down on them.

If there is a way it’d be my first hard looksmaxx that i’d focus on trying to get.
so that's why you have been reacting to all my posts. you were bed-ridden jfl. All love bro

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas