Teeth extractions

craven

craven

Iron
My jewfaggot ortho made me get my second upper premolar extracted like few months ago, i was still clueless at that time.
Will it affect my face, narrow my palate etc ?
That pig also gave me elastics last month to fix my overbite and said i would have to get a surgery for if elastics didnt work like if it was a bad thing (i am not wearing those elastics jfl)

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I’m not sure.
But I’m well aware that removing a molar of the lower set of teeth will affect the jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and imthesupremecel
My jewfaggot ortho made me get my second upper premolar extracted like few months ago, i was still clueless at that time.
Will it affect my face, narrow my palate etc ?
That pig also gave me elastics last month to fix my overbite and said i would have to get a surgery for if elastics didnt work like if it was a bad thing (i am not wearing those elastics jfl)
You can fix overbite naturally i think, narrow palate too, the jew wouldn't be able to make money that way tho

Remove all of your teeth

Yes, last molars no effect, premolars effect but only later

elastics effect very bad

• Hmm...
Reactions: Qzuan
You can fix overbite naturally i think, narrow palate too, the jew wouldn't be able to make money that way tho
nah i am getting overbite surgery and my palate is wide i am just worryed it would get narrow when the hole from the missing teeth will close

Why did you get an extraction then? Decay?
nah i am getting overbite surgery and my palate is wide i am just worryed it would get narrow when the hole from the missing teeth will close

You can get an implant to mitigate the effects

Attachments

• IMG_20240905_214540.jpg
    IMG_20240905_214540.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 0