teeth

Z

zok

Iron
14yo, 180cm
I'm not super dedicated into looksmaxxing but my teeth def ruins shit for me and i know it. i brush them everyday, scrape my tongue and chew tasty gum for the pristine breath but i have one huge issue and thats gap in the front middle teeth. i seriously hate talking just because of it and the dentists said that they couldnt fix it because someone there deemed that I did not need one and that it was that "bad". WTF do i do?

14yo, 180cm
I'm not super dedicated into looksmaxxing but my teeth def ruins shit for me and i know it. i brush them everyday, scrape my tongue and chew tasty gum for the pristine breath but i have one huge issue and thats gap in the front middle teeth. i seriously hate talking just because of it and the dentists said that they couldnt fix it because someone there deemed that I did not need one and that it was that "bad". WTF do i do?

BRB imagining since no pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and nunotherone
just pay them the shekeels and theyll agree.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
BRB imagining since no pics
this picture i found on google looks really similar to my situation

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Man, I feel you. Confidence is key, and if that gap is bothering you, get a second opinion. There are different ways to fix dental issues, and someone else might have a fresh perspective. Don't let it hold you back, bro! 😎 Stay confident!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
View attachment 2709487 this picture i found on google looks really similar to my situation
alright seriously, get a job, get 2 grand, the jew docs wont spend precious tax money to fix your little rabbit tooth, start learning basic 3d scanning, 3d scan your tooth structure, load up into blender or special tooth 3 JABINGA JABINGA D anyways then do a plan, im sure there are video tutorials, then do slowly to normal teeth, there you go. There's surely some book on advanced retainer course! or some stupid bullshit, will probably cost you 1 grand or less, get malleable plastic that's able to be bent and in mouth.

• +1
Reactions: zok
14yo, 180cm
No pics no care

Private dentists won’t care they just want your money.

Niga ur 14 who gives a duck