Telegram money making

Freud

Freud

Banned
Create a telegram channel, name it whatever. Mine was named "Cages attic" I grew mine due to association with a big online cult known as "764, NMK, Court ETC." Become active in random telegram chats (extortion com, simming, doxbin etc.). Post random shit relating to the coms and grow to 1k members. Then charge 100+ usd to post someones ad in your channel EX: Their channel, their gc, a GW or anything related.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis, wollet2, N1666 and 4 others
Create a telegram channel, name it whatever. Mine was named "Cages attic" I grew mine due to association with a big online cult known as "764, NMK, Court ETC." Become active in random telegram chats (extortion com, simming, doxbin etc.). Post random shit relating to the coms and grow to 1k members. Then charge 100+ usd to post someones ad in your channel EX: Their channel, their gc, a GW or anything related.
You can do that???

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Dms if you want

Damn can you explain how to grow your channel got nothing better to do
Join @courtia on telegram (court group chat, an extortion group and a group chat) and then ask for other "com" gcs, also join @comconnectedd (something I ran with yuki before he commited suicide) for more gcs (THESE ARE ALL EXTORTION COM GCS I HAVE NO FRAUD ONES.)
My channel has lost a lot of members though due to inactivity.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and mogging
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
aint no way this is possible damn bro

• +1
Reactions: Freud
tbh its really easy to grow tg channels no matter how u do it

tbh its really easy to grow tg channels no matter how u do it
Yeah but DONT bot it bc ppl will ask to see member list and wont buy paid promo, this som lowk decent sauce but ima gatekeep other methods

Yeah but DONT bot it bc ppl will ask to see member list and wont buy paid promo, this som lowk decent sauce but ima gatekeep other methods
this is honestly the worst way to make money with it tbh but botting wont really get you anywhere

this is honestly the worst way to make money with it tbh but botting wont really get you anywhere
Nigger you dont need to do shit put your channel @ in your user be active in gcs and people WILL join

Literally so passive

Your a coinbase call slave I promise, thats 1 day and I dont do it anymore jfl
lol if only you knew who you are talking to. I literally move markets.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Nigger you dont need to do shit put your channel @ in your user be active in gcs and people WILL join
i just said you can make so much more money doing other things

I know, this is PASSIVE like i said before, be active in your telegram gcs in ogu, extortion, simming whatever com your in and put the channel in your name, EX: Freud (Join @cagesattic)
i just said you can make so much more money doing other things

Damn can you explain how to grow your channel got nothing better to do
YOU are the method retard don't listen to this faggot he doesnt make shit he only makes money off gullible retards like you

YOU are the method retard don't listen to this faggot he doesnt make shit he only makes money off gullible retards like you
I didnt buy or join shit was just curious

i never asked him for money or to join shit retarded cuck

Look its a call slave jf
looking for callers paying per successful SE press 1 calls good data :3

Just hit a CB lil bro 300 in a day is pooron numbers.

please ban these fake ass com kids who havent touched a coin a day in their life

"764, NMK, Court ETC." you mean the inbred retards who extort children in their freetime?

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
please ban these fake ass com kids who havent touched a coin a day in their life

"764, NMK, Court ETC." you mean the inbred retards who extort children in their freetime?
oh no they found me..

no proof of me extorting i dont do that jfl rope now pls

oh no they found me..
"

Join @courtia on telegram (court group chat, an extortion group and a group chat) and then ask for other "com" gcs, also join @comconnectedd (something I ran with yuki before he commited suicide) for more gcs (THESE ARE ALL EXTORTION COM GCS I HAVE NO FRAUD ONES.)
My channel has lost a lot of members though due to inactivity."

1: self promoting
2: yuki isnt dead moron
3: promoting again lol
4: who gives a fuck about extortion in 2024 unless ur locking companies extorting is for faggots

Blockchain baddies enslaved you to call for them jew
all those skids dickrode me just because i owned @2 on twitter at one point?

None of these kids have 10k to their name.

My channel has lost a lot of members though due to inactivity."

1: self promoting
2: yuki isnt dead moron
3: promoting again lol
4: who gives a fuck about extortion in 2024 unless ur locking companies extorting is for faggots
yuki efron kicked the bucket
i quit extortion com
this thread was unserious

yuki efron kicked the bucket
i quit extortion com
this thread was unserious
1: no idea who yuki efron is i only know au one
2: you shouldnt have been extorting in the first place
3: then why post it

1: no idea who yuki efron is i only know au one
2: you shouldnt have been extorting in the first place
3: then why post it
1. ok!
2. never extorted!
3. why leak my method im too iq maxed

1. ok!
2. never extorted!
3. why leak my method im too iq maxed
1: kk
2: "i quit extortion com"
3: you dont have any "methods" if u did u wouldnt be bragging about it on a clearnet forum jfl 80 iq

1: kk
2: "i quit extortion com"
3: you dont have any "methods" if u did u wouldnt be bragging about it on a clearnet forum jfl 80 iq
1. kk
2. i never forced anyone to do anything
3. iq mogged jfl

• JFL
Reactions: lifeless
My channel has lost a lot of members though due to inactivity.
this is legit

I just need 10 $ a day

Happy Sure Thing GIF by Manchester United

This isn’t telegram or discord where you can roleplay as some big boss money maker. There’s a reason why this thread has 0 serious replies…

This isn’t telegram or discord where you can roleplay as some big boss money maker. There’s a reason why this thread has 0 serious replies…
this is unserious you stupid nigger

this is unserious you stupid nigger
Keep coping you utter retard, you made this post thinking it was something new and people would thank you for it. Meanwhile you just made yourself look like a clown. Keep committing crime for the same amount people earn on minimum wage :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back