Tell about your experience after undergoing looksmaxxing/plastic surgery

K

Kreier

Iron
Since i am soon going to take plastic surgeries, i am curious about your experiences with it. To those who were sub-5, what's your experience with looksmaxxing and/or plastic surgery? How was your life before surgery? Did you often get bullied, ignored by foids, reported even though you did nothing? When you complained about bullying or stopped socializing, were somehow blamed even though you are the victim? Did they think it was due to your behavior, social skills or some other lie that they used to deny the truth about your looks making your life difficult? Did you get diagnosed as non-NT for the authorities an excuse for the authorities to not having to acknowledge that you are bullied due to your looks?

If that was indeed life for some here, how was your life after you got all plastic surgeries and/or looksmaxxes? How did it change? Did you stop being bullied? Did foids start to like you? Was it safe to approach them without risking getting reported for sexual harassment? Did you get friends and respect? Were people more willing to help you?

Last edited:
which question do u want me to answer wtf

LTN before(LTN is sub 5) HTN oldcel now. Usually best looking guy at house parties, fraud to 6'4+, nw - 0.25. Could only pull sub 5 women before or mentally ill becky-with really good body but I think I could pull becky now reliably and occasional htb. Hopefully staceylite with a few more hardmaxx. At parties almost every girl starts talking to me unsolicited. I'm in an area where guys don't care about their looks at all, I'm not an autist and can talk to women so I mog the guys hard.