tell me a more subhuman thing than wanting to be liked.

juste

juste

i dont mean it in a bad way but this is literally the act of subhumans (literal npcs)
the hag is doing all this for me ,she is using npcs which is easy af even with my iq i could rn given the right position.
imagine how easy is for her.

She is taking advantage of their naive nature.
she is selling to them bs.

And im a idiot who cannot comprehend completely that when we say npc we mean it LITERALY.

My only wish is that i at least talk with other beings here and not with her...

tell me you are at least a handful of ppl at least and i dont just talk with her FUCK I WILL KMS IF I TALK WITH HER HERE

That’s why idgaf what anyone thinksnof me. Everyone can suck my dick and die; fuck the world

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
are u another being than her?
Idk what the fuck you’re talking about weird mf, talk like a normal person before I beat tf out of you

Idk what the fuck you’re talking about weird mf, talk like a normal person before I beat tf out of you
if you are her and i talk with her exclusively here i literally going in a total 0 mode i quit even opening the window of my room until you get me out

if you are her and i talk with her exclusively here i literally going in a total 0 mode i quit even opening the window of my room until you get me out
I’ll gut that hoe like a pig. Peppa pig type shit innit cuhh

i dont mean it in a bad way but this is literally the act of subhumans (literal npcs)
the hag is doing all this for me ,she is using npcs which is easy af even with my iq i could rn given the right position.
imagine how easy is for her.

She is taking advantage of their naive nature.
she is selling to them bs.

And im a idiot who cannot comprehend completely that when we say npc we mean it LITERALY.

My only wish is that i at least talk with other beings here and not with her...
Who is “she” in this situation?

• Ugh..
Reactions: juste