Tell me about facepullers

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I need a fucking fscepuller. I wont mske that shut on my own. Where i csb buy s nice one?

How does it work tho? Can you like some materials about facepullers?

bro... mew :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: DaGullas, Darkstrand, Lev Peshkov and 3 others
worth nothing without mse /marpe

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 5385
worth nothing without mse /marpe
so do you do it WHILE you got the braces of mse in or after when you got the teeth gap?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
so do you do it WHILE you got the braces of mse in or after when you got the teeth gap?
After your teeth gap develops because there is a high chance that the suture is split and it will be easier to move it

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Pietrosiek and buflek
Only facepulling technique that works
474256 4d8c846aa35c53b7efb2ba54b3c0212b

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, SoyGune, Mongrelcel and 3 others
Cope after 12 years old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4430 and Pietrosiek
I need a fucking fscepuller. I wont mske that shut on my own. Where i csb buy s nice one?

How does it work tho? Can you like some materials about facepullers?
You wont get a facepuller, stop wasting your time and do something productive.

• JFL
You wont get a facepuller, stop wasting your time and do something productive.
Greycel moment.

After your teeth gap develops because there is a high chance that the suture is split and it will be easier to move it
I heard that you can get mse with facepuller at the same time

Cope after 12 years old
It worjs at any age

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, Darkstrand and 2 others
Greycel moment.

I heard that you can get mse with facepuller at the same time

It worjs at any age
no
You need to do mse and facepuller at the same time otherwise its useless

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Darkstrand, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
no
You need to do mse and facepuller at the same time otherwise its useless
Like you said that you need ti do it after teeth sre splited... Idk maybe i misunderstood

You need acutane, not facepuller

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, SoyGune and 1 other person
  • +1
  • +1
I have that gap now tbh. Sre there fscepullers to buy? I thonk that i know where i can get mse, for its cost its insane value
Yeah but you need to understand that u cant just do a bunch of shit together
If u want to facepull you will probably need lower jaw advancement aswell even tho you cant expect big changes with it

Yeah but you need to understand that u cant just do a bunch of shit together
If u want to facepull you will probably need lower jaw advancement aswell even tho you cant expect big changes with it
Ok. First im getting mse and facepuller.

Then lower jaw advancment. Youbmean something like msdo? Or something else?

Ok. First im getting mse and facepuller.

Then lower jaw advancment. Youbmean something like msdo? Or something else?
the mandible will come forward to meet maxilla as long as you chew hard gum, keep your molars in light contact and don’t mouth breath

It may expand laterally, (it probably will expand laterally) if you do the same steps mentioned above but MSDO is the only full proof way to get the mandible to expand laterally

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, Darkstrand and 1 other person
the mandible will come forward to meet maxilla as long as you chew hard gum, keep your molars in light contact and don’t mouth breath

It may expand laterally, (it probably will expand laterally) if you do the same steps mentioned above but MSDO is the only full proof way to get the mandible to expand laterally
but if my maxilla will go forward alot, it will take some time for mandible to catch up? I dont want to have recesed mandible for few months. I doubt that mandible will come forward without any presure too

but if my maxilla will go forward alot, it will take some time for mandible to catch up? I dont want to have recesed mandible for few months. I doubt that mandible will come forward without any presure too
it would come forward but I can’t give a time frame , 6 months at the max imo but it wouldn’t be 0 to a 100 so at any given point you might have 2-3 mm underbite while it’s in the process of adapting, it won’t go from 0 mm of forward growth to 7 mm in one day giving you a massive overbite

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Pietrosiek
it would come forward but I can’t give a time frame , 6 months at the max imo but it wouldn’t be 0 to a 100 so at any given point you might have 2-3 mm underbite while it’s in the process of adapting, it won’t go from 0 mm of forward growth to 7 mm in one day giving you a massive overbite
we will see. Do you know, are there facepullers for sale?

Are we talking about the same suture?
Facepulling is forward

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
yes but i will get mse to which make maxilla wider
I know but @goat2x 's claim that it only works with MSE sounds kinda vague, the suture which will be split through mse has not really anything to do with facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Pietrosiek and Darkstrand
I know but @goat2x 's claim that it only works with MSE sounds kinda vague, the suture which will be split through mse has not really anything to do with facepulling
its not
mse is bone anchored thats why it only works with it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Darkstrand
Has anyone done it without visiting a surgeon?

its not
mse is bone anchored thats why it only works with it
Okay you got a point, but if you got an unethical ortho he'll place a micro implant without mse (if you can't get mse for any reason)

Okay you got a point, but if you got an unethical ortho he'll place a micro implant without mse (if you can't get mse for any reason)
what do u mean

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
After my mse is removed my ortho will place an anchor on my maxilla so I can continue pulling
thats better for maxilla movement
but the anchors arent that hard tho

• +1