Tell me everything about concealer and under eye filler!

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
Which is more effective? Are undereye fillers expensive? This is for dark circles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
PRP is the best for this case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Never could find a perfect matching color for concealer. Because my skin tones are not even all over the face and so on whatever reasons.

For pics taking. Concealer is fine.
But irl, noticeable, probably or maybe.
But I can't take the risk people seeing that. Social status will be destroyed here, if they see concealer ona dude his face.

Here they still live by the matntra that one should look Chad by just washing and having a good haircut.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 14274
Never could find a perfect matching color for concealer. Because my skin tones are not even all over the face and so on whatever reasons.

But I can't take the risk people seeing that. Social status will be destroyed here, if they see concealer ona dude his face.

Here they still live by the matntra that one should look Chad by just washing and having a good haircut.
I’m already wearing colored contacts so if I use concealer as well I will be terra frauding JFL. Guess I will look into fillers.

• JFL
Reactions: QassamChad
I’m already wearing colored contacts so if I use concealer as well I will be terra frauding JFL. Guess I will look into fillers.
I done a bit of fillers under eyes 1 time.
Helps a bit, for shadow dark circles due to hollowness

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
PRP is the best for this case
Would PRP work for dark circles not caused by sleep deprivation? I have dark circles due to recessed maxilla and negative orbital vector.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274

I find that women respect men that use beauty products, as long as you seemingly don't care at all about them and they are not too noticeable.

I find that women respect men that use beauty products, as long as you seemingly don't care at all about them and they are not too noticeable.
I don't life in the Randstad. Countryside is a little different. But generally true. But concealer is defenately over the line here. Mosterizer and tan and stuff like that is okay here also.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
what's your natural colour and what is the contact colour?

Just curious, where do you live?