Tell me how PSL is measured, i want to discuss that with some1 who is more into it

Deleted member 10374

Deleted member 10374

remember, everything you say is cope
because everyone has their own ratings, but psl measurment is based on something probably btw

help me figure it out

Literally no one gets it because it makes no sense
Stop caring about ratings and look at how women react around you as an indicator of your attractiveness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
No one knows bro. Rule of thumb is the closer you look to superman the higher psl you are

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Literally no one gets it because it makes no sense
Stop caring about ratings and look at how women react around you as an indicator of your attractiveness
i know that, but i want to understand the ratings, because ive told a lot of different things

i know that, but i want to understand the ratings, because ive told a lot of different things
Exactly, you get told a lot of different things because no one gets it.
The incel,LTN, normie, HTN, chadlite, chad scale is far better imo.
What were u rated on the scale I listed above?

psl is based on ur facial aesthetics only, ur body isnt included.

its from 0 - 8 the higher it is the better looking u are.

Now this will have some differing opinions, 4 psl is either average or 50% percentile. 8 psl is either perfect, best-looking guy to ever exist, or best-looking guy alive. 0 psl is either the worst, worst-looking guy to ever exist, or worst-looking guy alive.

Tbh the most logical and what I use is
4 psl = 50% percentile
8 psl = perfect
0 psl = doesnt exist since u can always change it and make it worse, but the more u deviate away from 8 psl the lower ur psl is.

negative psl doesnt exist for me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5634
psl is based on ur facial aesthetics only, ur body isnt included.

its from 0 - 8 the higher it is the better looking u are.

Now this will have some differing opinions, 4 psl is either average or 50% percentile. 8 psl is either perfect, best-looking guy to ever exist, or best-looking guy alive. 0 psl is either the worst, worst-looking guy to ever exist, or worst-looking guy alive.

Tbh the most logical and what I use is
4 psl = 50% percentile
8 psl = perfect
0 psl = doesnt exist since u can always change it and make it worse, but the more u deviate away from 8 psl the lower ur psl is.

negative psl doesnt exist for me.
that doesnt fucking help

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723