Silver
120CE092 AB4E 401F 94C5 8A1B7EB706BB

Brutal assymetry :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
esr and nose

• +1
Reactions: leveruis
Would get rhino but I’m not sure it’ll actually fix my asymmetry might just be doomed tbh. Roidmaxxing might be my only out

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Would get rhino but I’m not sure it’ll actually fix my asymmetry might just be doomed tbh. Roidmaxxing might be my only out
You don't need rhino, contact an ortodontist and ask what you can do to fix your jaw assymetry.

You don't need rhino, contact an ortodontist and ask what you can do to fix your jaw assymetry.
My bite is symmetrical, from what I understand when I was previously at an ortho, so it would be purely cosmetic. Would you still recommend going to an ortho?

dude you look like montana jordan, the actor for sheldons brother, follow his skyle choices, youre lucky as you have a similer phenotype to follow.

Attachments

• eeeeeeee.jpg
    eeeeeeee.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 0
Nigga don't even think about what the nose is, your nose looks normal, but you have a poor lower third with a little more bone mass you will look better, how old are you?

Nigga don't even think about what the nose is, your nose looks normal, but you have a poor lower third with a little more bone mass you will look better, how old are you?
Guess

Nose. Rhino needed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760