Tell me some of your ioi“s you got

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
I will with one
We stared at each other from a distance after I while she played with her hair it looked flirtatious as fuck and she kept locking eyes, basically was throwing pussy at me.

go Bro:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 3832 and Ritalincel
I will with one
We stared at each other from a distance after I while she played with her hair it looked flirtatious as fuck and she kept locking eyes, basically was throwing pussy at me.
And then you woke up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant, Aesthetic, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
Buddy you are lying to yourself. She wasent attracted to you

Only IOI is P in V

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, DutchPrettyBoy, IWantToMax and 1 other person
my oneitis went to class late just to sit and talk with me for a few minutes and asked for my social media
another foid said "we should hang out sometime", then somehow found me on social media
another foid would always go out of her way to sit next to me in a big lecture hall and would ask easy questions during lecture
another foid asked me to come over for "some fun" and then kept begging me to be her study partner despite not having the same classes

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Buddy you are lying to yourself. She wasent attracted to you
Copes me
my oneitis went to class late just to sit and talk with me for a few minutes and asked for my social media
another foid said "we should hang out sometime", then somehow found me on social media
another foid would always go out of her way to sit next to me in a big lecture hall and would ask easy questions during lecture
another foid asked me to come over for "some fun" and then kept begging me to be her study partner despite not having the same classes

come over for some fun :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: janoycresva
Idk. I never notice them my friends usually have to point it out.

I got approached at night clubs 4 times but two were landwhales.

• Woah
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 1560
InstaSave

This photo is my ioi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Htobrother
Screenshot 20191107 125024 Gallery

Gonna slay her in a few weeks.

• Love it
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
was the guy behind you probably not you

• JFL
NONE.

• So Sad
I had those ioi before . I asked those girls out and all said no . Most ioi are your mind tricking you

really what they looked like ?

1 girl hit me up on IG DMs asking if she had seen me at the gym to start a conversation, then when I told her it was me she sent some 😍 reactions

1 girl hit me up on IG DMs and she has been typing me for 3 years

1 friend liked with my ig a girl's picture (a girl In my school), never talked to her, and she followed me. We talked a bit when we met at a party

1 girl hit me up on IG dms

1 girl hit me up on IG DMs and asked me if I was from Colorado, I was like wtf

1 girl twerked on me at a party. Didn't even see her face though

1 girl grabbed my ass at another party, didn't see her face though.

2 random girls waved at me last year at the sea
Yet I'm KV and I know 10 girls in total

• +1
I thought one said omg when i walked past them . I thought a black girl completly stared at me .there are more and pretty simliar.

• +1
jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Htobrother
I don’t get anyone fully swooning over me but I’ll notice extra glances, feet pointing towards me and flirty smiles reinforcing my knowledge I have above average SMV. Maybe the most overt was a woman who tapped my shoulder in a club and I turned around to see her friend standing there

before you mentalcels tell me “oh you must be good looking” no I’m not I just started to respect
myself. Just don’t be ugly theory

Last edited:
  • +1
1 girl hit me up on IG DMs asking if she had seen me at the gym to start a conversation, then when I told her it was me she sent some 😍 reactions

1 friend liked with my ig a girl's picture (a girl In my school), never talked to her, and she followed me. We talked a bit when we met at a party

Oh, another one, A girl at a party where I was sick and puked jfl.
She was very sweet to me

• +1
Had a girl come up to me in a bar
I was buying a beer
She told me she could give me better sex than the girl I was talking to and anyone else in the bar

Pretty strong ioi imo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Htobrother
I thought one said omg when i walked past them . I thought a black girl completly stared at me .there are more and pretty simliar.

i

Good shit bro
Had a girl come up to me in a bar
I was buying a beer
She told me she could give me better sex than the girl I was talking to and anyone else in the bar

Pretty strong ioi imo

strongest it could get

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 5187
i

Good shit bro

strongest it could get
Never even kissed a girl though...
And right note I'm even more mentalcel than before because I have seen a girl I hanged out with 4 years ago, and she became my oneitis.
She probably doesn't even remember me

Never even kissed a girl though...
And right note I'm even more mentalcel than before because I have seen a girl I hanged out with 4 years ago, and she became my oneitis.
She probably doesn't even remember me
Mentalcel is the worst thing

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Ritalincel
Never got any in my life

• So Sad
posted this in a similar thread but
I have so many:

Girl in middle school would make heart hands at me from across the room and one time wore extremely short shorts and spread her legs for me. I ignored her. I also ignored my actual gf in middle school, she'd give me gifts and shit on valentines day but I'd hardly ever give her attention or even kiss/hug her.

In sophomore year of hs this one girl was thirsting for me hard, she would always try to talk to me/touch me in class, she even asked me to a school dance (it was one where girls had to ask out guys). I rejected her. She would always compliment my hazel eyes and tell me when they looked green in certain lighting, and if I didn't talk to her for a day she'd get really upset and think I didn't like her. Her friend even came up to me once and said "you know she likes you right?". I also ignored her/never smashed, and I regret it every day.

In junior year there was a senior girl who tried asking me out during the summer, she texted me a couple times saying how much she missed me and wanted to see me. I still have her left on read 4 years later. A different girl would sometimes legitimately cuddle with me on the bus (which I had to take before I got my car) but she had actual mental issues so I don't regret doing nothing about it.

In senior year multiple freshman JBs would come up to me in the halls and touch and hug me or otherwise flirt with me in class. This happened about 10 times. This happened so much that my friends eventually gave me the nickname "freshman fucker". Another time, I was sitting next to this one girl in biology and she just laid her head on my shoulder and hugged my arm for the rest of class. Another girl who I was kind of flirting with started giving me strong IOIs near the end of the school year after being extremely cold to me at the beginning of the year. I also regret not fucking her because although she is not that attractive, she is actually a very sweet and genuine girl.

In math class during senior year, there were two girls who were friends that I had my eye on, both of them liked me but one of them was very overt about it. She would joke about having sex with me, she'd hug me during the middle of class and press and rub her tits onto me, or sometimes she'd grab my arm and just stroke it. She asked me to hug her once and I literally said "Why do you want a hug from me?" jfl. Both her and her friend would always say hi to me in the halls in that little sing song voice girls do when they're talking to a guy they like, but I ignored them so they thought I didn't like them anymore. Eventually her friend tried texting me after I graduated, but I left her on read and didn't reply for months because I was too nervous to talk to her.

posted this in a similar thread but
Very similar thing happened to me

her. She would always compliment my hazel eyes and tell me when they looked green in certain lighting, and if I didn't talk to her for a day she'd get really upset and think I didn't like her. Her friend even came up to me once and said "you know she likes you right?". I also ignored her/never smashed, and I regret it every day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayer
What a brag thread tbh. I love it.

One girl motioned a blowjob to me and kept sucking on her thumb in front of me. When no one is around and dead staring at me srs. After wanting to role play as teacher and student

• JFL
What a brag thread tbh. I love it.

One girl motioned a blowjob to me and kept sucking on her thumb in front of me. When no one is around and dead staring at me srs. After wanting to role play as teacher and student
Where did that happen?

Where did that happen?
In the classroom. Her an her friend walked in after my friend left and I was subjected to torture. An incels worst nightmare tbh. Her friend was talking to me first then when I stopped looking at her friend I saw her staring at me. It happened again another time I walked into the classroom only by myself and those two were there again

• +1
:chad:

• Love it