Tell me the difference between Incel, curry, Sub Human, LTN, MTN, HTN, Chadlite and chad?

B

blackpilled1

Silver
I want to fucking know. I am new in this community.

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Face

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mortis, weebcel and 1 other person
Height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, RichardSpencel, weebcel and 1 other person
incel = subhuman < LTN < MTN <HTN < Chadlite < Chad

incel = subhuman = ltn = mtn = curry (aka all invisble) < htn <<< chadlite <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 28541, yeeyeeslayer and 3 others
im chad everyone else here is ltn

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SurgeryEnjoyer
incel = subhuman = ltn = mtn = curry (aka all invisble) < htn <<< chadlite <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<chad
Ok so what is the difference in face of LTN and HTN?

Ok so what is the difference in face of LTN and HTN?
ltn = u exist but nobody ever compliments you, you most likely never had female attention

htn = u get compliments every now and then, maybe even get some girl approaches in public places and do decent on online dating.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
ltn = u exist but nobody ever compliments you, you most likely never had female attention

htn = u get compliments every now and then, maybe even get some girl approaches in public places and do decent on online dating explanation.
Finally i got the explanation. Appreciate it

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Zeyn, Interested and 1 other person
Hello Mr.FBI Agent

Millimetres

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and AspiringMogger
incel = involuntary celibacy
subhuman = talk for itself
ltn = low tier normie
mtn = mid tier normie
htn = high tier normie
curry = indians
tyrone = blackchad
chad = top 1% guy
chadlite = top 10% guy
gigachad = my avatar

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
incel = involuntary celibacy
subhuman = talk for itself
ltn = low tier normie
mtn = mid tier normie
htn = high tier normie
curry = indians
tyrone = blackchad
chad = top 1% guy
chadlite = top 10% guy
gigachad = my avatar
Thanks man. What about Ogre?

htn = u get compliments every now and then, maybe even get some girl approaches in public places and do decent on online dating.
Does getting a compliment on t shirt count?
Or what kind of compliments a htn gets?

Does getting a compliment on t shirt count?
Or what kind of compliments a htn gets?
im a htn with gymcelled body, a compliment is a compliment. they vary a lot. mainly i just straight up get called good looking by friends, girls mostly complimented hair or body (some even mentioned my non existing cheekbones jfl)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 25743
im a htn with gymcelled body, a compliment is a compliment. they vary a lot. mainly i just straight up get called good looking by friends, girls mostly complimented hair or body (some even mentioned my non existing cheekbones jfl)
Can a HTN go to chad level by surgery max? How much ascending is possible on average?

lmfao sums it up pretty well

Can a HTN go to chad level by surgery max? How much ascending is possible on average?
depends on your base as a htn i.e what falios/halos u have and ur ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Im ltn with a fit body and I get the same compliments but rarely

Attachments

• EC74355E-29E0-416B-B691-7842A3A07BFC.jpeg
    EC74355E-29E0-416B-B691-7842A3A07BFC.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 0
Im ltn with a fit body and I get the same compliments but rarely
crazy if people call you good looking based of your body. normally people call someone good looking/beautiful/pretty cuz of their faces

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
what the guy above me said. depends on many things. some guy with insane bones can still look like shit if he isnt softmaxed (no haircut, unshaven beard, bad skin, hairloss etc)

and some softmaxed mtns can look htn but they wont reach chad level

what the guy above me said. depends on many things. some guy with insane bones can still look like shit if he isnt softmaxed (no haircut, unshaven beard, bad skin, hairloss etc)

and some softmaxed mtns can look htn but they wont reach chad level
How much points can you raise by lean maxxing? From 20 percent to 10 percent?

How much points can you raise by lean maxxing? From 20 percent to 10 percent?
nigga what's the point in asking this shit, how bout you just do everything you can to looksmax and see where you end up? At the end of the day your results with women after you leanmaxx/looksmax will answer all these questions for you

crazy if people call you good looking based of your body. normally people call someone good looking/beautiful/pretty cuz of their faces
do u think that if people say they dont recognize u is a sign that u ascended?

do u think that if people say they dont recognize u is a sign that u ascended?
if you improved ur looks then ofc yes

if you gained fat for example then no

HTN is any normie with above average harmony they look roundish in their features Chadlite is borderline model and more angular. I believe in the history of inceldom pretty boy was a synonym for chadlite. But you have to be a true pretty boy not a frauding faggot on tiktok with make up and filters. But in real life and from all angles like Bjorn Anderson he is a true pretty boy.