Tell me topicals that actually work for thicker eyebrows

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Something that actually made YOUR eyebrows thicker and grew new hairs. Anything but latisse and minoxidil (I used both)

Ghk-cu, Biotinyl-Ghk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Bewusst
minox didnt work for you?

Why not just get a transplant for it?

minox didnt work for you?
Barely. It made them slightly longer and grew new hairs in the middle but I need sth more effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Have you used any of those yourself and if you did, what results did you get?
Yes I use Ghk-cu serum applied on eyebrows daily, too soon to see results tbh but I'll report back

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
ive been using castor oil over the last couple months, idk if its actually made them thicker, but they certainly are a lot darker which gives the impression of increased thickness

• +1
Reactions: Julian
I'm a hopeless case. I'd actually look somewhat decent now if only my eyebrows weren't all over the place. I'll probably shave them off if I don't find a solution soon, until I can afford a transplant

• +1
Reactions: Julian
are transplants any good?
I also need to improve my eyebrow density and thickness, but havent been doing anything since I havent been convinced by any treatement

I'm a hopeless case. I'd actually look somewhat decent now if only my eyebrows weren't all over the place. I'll probably shave them off if I don't find a solution soon, until I can afford a transplant
If you shave them off they not grow again. You will look like alocepia or some kind a shi

• +1
Reactions: Razoff and Danish_Retard
are transplants any good?
I also need to improve my eyebrow density and thickness, but havent been doing anything since I havent been convinced by any treatement
Yeah they legit but eyebrows have thin points transplant may look little weird but thats ok.

If you shave them off they not grow again. You will look like alocepia or some kind a shi
Of course they still grow. I said shave not pluck. I'd rather look like that than a tranny

lclt works for make thicker any hair afaik, i am using for beard with mixed with minox, also anything can make bloodflow works in that way like pepermint oil or minox

only castor oil and minox works, maybe microneedling too?

if minoxidil didn't work for you, i don't see how anything else would. It's the most potent growth stimulant as of now. Btw u still dealing with the botox thing?

if minoxidil didn't work for you, i don't see how anything else would. It's the most potent growth stimulant as of now. Btw u still dealing with the botox thing?
I disagree that minoxidil is the best hair growth stimulant. Even prostaglandin analogues are more effective.

No, I'll never touch botox ever again. I was convinced I was gonna die. Before being poisoned, my plan was to use botox as a temporary fix until I could afford blepharoplasty, frontalis detachment and an eyebrow transplant

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and ProAcktiv
Even prostaglandin analogues are more effective.

it ain't een close

Suck my dick. If you always shave your eyebrows with razor they are not grow properly.
They look like shit so I'd rather shave them off altogether than walk around like a gay alien

I forgot ORAL Castor oil, 1ml twice daily for eyebrow growth, good stuff.

• +1
castor oil is free, so no reason not to.

It cost like 1 for a year long supply.
Does it work though? Have you used it yourself and did it grow new eyebrow hairs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Does it work though? Have you used it yourself and did it grow new eyebrow hairs?
I've just bought it. Been meaning since last year... So yeah. Now I'll be swimming in the stuff for months.

• JFL
I've just bought it. Been meaning since last year... So yeah. Now I'll be swimming in the stuff for months.
Report back if you get any results then

Report back if you get any results then
People reported here plenty of times for results + myriads of studies backing it. It's essentially free, so nothing to lose. Not like it'd looksmin you somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
People reported here plenty of times for results + myriads of studies backing it. It's essentially free, so nothing to lose. Not like it'd looksmin you somehow.
A penny is a penny bro, money doesn't grow on trees y'a know.

@goat2x @Cope

did u buy derma roller with the minox?

did u buy derma roller with the minox?
I won't use a dermaroller around my eyes. Minoxidil didn't do jack shit to grow enough new eyebrow hairs

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I won't use a dermaroller around my eyes. Minoxidil didn't do jack shit to grow enough new eyebrow hairs
thats the most potent topical for hair growth
you can try other peptides i guess, but if minox results werent enough they will be literally nothing compared

how long did u use it for?

u might be a shit responder

• +1
Reactions: jj43