Tell me which softmaxes (actually) helped you the most

dankov

dankov

Iron
Doesn't matter what they were for. Just in general which gave you the most results

Cognitive Dissonance appears to be the common denominator among looksmaxxers that improve

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, dankov and Samsepioler
jaw exercises but gave me tmj worth it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, nordicel, sayi and 2 others
Cognitive Dissonance appears to be the common denominator among looksmaxxers that improve
I AM NOT AUTISTIC RETARD, I AM NOT AUTISTIC RETARD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29651, BluePillow and dankov
low sodium mewing and sleep

-hairmaxxing
-fashionmaxxing
-gymmaxxing
-skincare
-socialskillsmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: user123456, IndraBC, MascLum and 3 others
I got some piercings and dressed alternatively which brought me from 0 attention to having goth girls flirt with me regularly

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, arfac, mirrormogger and 1 other person
Clobetasol + hydrocortisone to refine nasal tip
Kojic acid + hyaluronic acid serum to brighten skin (idk if it helped with lightening it tho)
Dermarolling lips
Tinted lipbalm
Dying eyebrows and eyelashes
Finding correct hairstyle

I have a few more in the tank I’m putting on motion rn

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, RAMU KAKA, edodalic29 and 3 others
Getting lean

BB cream and vaseline on eyebrows

Fashion and hairmaxxing

HAIR IS LIFE.

voluminous hair can help fraud an inch and distract from a big nose or other face failos.
and thick healthy hair properly maintained and styled adds the most smv out of all softmaxes imo

Technical methods:
[finasteride if prone to Androgenic hairloss, minoxidil, red light therapy [yes it works, almost as well as minoxidil]
monthly microneedling, monthly PRP
eat bone broth, collagen supplements in addition to high protein foods [Hair keratin has a somewhat similar amino acid makeup to collagen]
Drink lots of water and do intense cardio often (for more blood flow)
In the same vein, control your saturated fat, trans fat and cholesterol intake
The first blood vessels to get blocked are thin ones like the ones attached to hair follicles. So you really want to be careful with these
nutrients.
eat lots of fruits and veg, they contain chemicals that make your blood vessels more elastic, improving blood flow everywhere including to the hair
use a retinoid on the scalp, when used in addition to prp can create NEW blood vessels, improving blood flow. The thinning effect of retinoids will also balance out the scarring effect of microneedling.

• +1
Reactions: dankov
I got some piercings and dressed alternatively which brought me from 0 attention to having goth girls flirt with me regularly
What piercings and clothes (examples) did u get ?

Kojic acid + hyaluronic acid serum to brighten skin (idk if it helped with lightening it tho)
Dermarolling lips
Tinted lipbalm

All of those sound promising but what did dermarolling ur leps help u with? Like make them less cracked maybe

HAIR IS LIFE.

voluminous hair can help fraud an inch and distract from a big nose or other face failos.
and thick healthy hair properly maintained and styled adds the most smv out of all softmaxes imo

Technical methods:
[finasteride if prone to Androgenic hairloss, minoxidil, red light therapy [yes it works, almost as well as minoxidil]
eat bone broth, collagen supplements in addition to high protein foods [Hair keratin has a somewhat similar amino acid makeup to collagen]
The first blood vessels to get blocked are thin ones like the ones attached to hair follicles. So you really want to be careful with these
nutrients.
eat lots of fruits and veg, they contain chemicals that make your blood vessels more elastic, improving blood flow everywhere including to the hair
use a retinoid on the scalp, when used in addition to prp can create NEW blood vessels, improving blood flow. The thinning effect of retinoids will also balance out the scarring effect of microneedling.
This the type of answer i was looking for thank you. Do you know anything more on how to specifically thicken the hair since mine is kinda thin and splits off a lot

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
All of those sound promising but what did dermarolling ur leps help u with? Like make them less cracked maybe
Dermarolling lips plumped my lips

• +1
Do you know anything more on how to specifically thicken the hair since mine is kinda thin and splits off a lot
Literally everything I mentioned thickens your hair follicles

DHT suppression(if you are prone to androgenic alopecia) , (Minoxidil, (nightly)Red light, (monthly) PRP, ....etc
Just add everything I mentioned to ur routine, leaving out nothing. All of it thickens the hair strand and accelerates the rate of hair growth.

And it seems likely soon we'll see the end of androgenic alopecia (and acne!) thanks to a new drug being developed that suppresses the androgenic receptors of cells, yet we'l be able to keep the bony and mental benefits of high DHT

• +1
Literally everything I mentioned thickens your hair follicles

DHT suppression(if you are prone to androgenic alopecia) , (Minoxidil, (nightly)Red light, (monthly) PRP, ....etc
Just add everything I mentioned to ur routine, leaving out nothing. All of it thickens the hair strand and accelerates the rate of hair growth.

And it seems likely soon we'll see the end of androgenic alopecia (and acne!) thanks to a new drug being developed that suppresses the androgenic receptors of cells, yet we'l be able to keep the bony and mental benefits of high DHT
Alright appreciate you. Gonna work in eating bone broth at least once a day and ill see about starting to use a retinoid since i dont have one yet. Most of the rest i already do

conditioner for shiny and healthy hair (I use lait vitale from kerastase)
eybrow pencil
shoes lift

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
conditioner for shiny and healthy hair (I use lait vitale from kerastase)
eybrow pencil
shoes lift
Do you use any products to thicken your hair also?

Do you use any products to thicken your hair also?
not now, I'll think about it but I like my hair as they are now

bonesmashing the brain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Schalbuchu and dankov
Lowering UEE stuff and taking vit d3+k2

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Leanmaxxing and Eyebrow/lashmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Whitepill_Saint and dankov
What can you do to eyebrowmax other than dye them darker and use oil on them?
Use minoxidil but apply vaseline on your eyebrows before applying the minoxidil because you dont want it to drip down and ruin your skin.

• +1
Use minoxidil but apply vaseline on your eyebrows before applying the minoxidil because you dont want it to drip down and ruin your skin.
200 IQ move
"Bro don't just do minoxidil. First add a layer of viscous material to block the absorption of Minoxidil!"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33540
200 IQ move
"Bro don't just do minoxidil. First add a layer of viscous material to block the absorption of Minoxidil!"
You shouldn't use that much.

Doesn't matter what they were for. Just in general which gave you the most results
so far..

msm, beta carotene, honey for eyes, ice hooding, hyoid exercises, tret, vitamin c, astaxanthin, PE, fasted workouts, modafinil, finasteride

• +1
What piercings and clothes (examples) did u get ?
I got eyebrow and nose and I just tend to wear black jeans and a jumper

• +1
Dermarolling lips
Tinted lipbalm

Nice , most of these also has helped me out a ton . How long did your nasal tip take to get more defined ?

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Nice , most of these also has helped me out a ton . How long did your nasal tip take to get more defined ?
It took a month for me to notice it, it’s almost like it happened overnight I never noticed how refined my nasal tip had gotten because I always was using the steroid cream, however don’t be an idiot and use clobetasol like me, luckily I’m not prone to eczema so I haven’t experienced the corticosteroids withdrawal symptoms as of yet… however make sure to either cycle the use of it (use the potent clobetasol for 3 weeks) then stop completely

• Woah
Reactions: edodalic29
It took a month for me to notice it, it’s almost like it happened overnight I never noticed how refined my nasal tip had gotten because I always was using the steroid cream, however don’t be an idiot and use clobetasol like me, luckily I’m not prone to eczema so I haven’t experienced the corticosteroids withdrawal symptoms as of yet… however make sure to either cycle the use of it (use the potent clobetasol for 3 weeks) then stop completely
IMG 6607

I got prescribed this by doctor to help w razor burns under my neck , he did warn me that the skin under my chin might get saggy , etc so that brought me to the conclusion that skin thinning is one of the side effects so ive been rubbing it on my nose for a week now

View attachment 2630345

I got prescribed this by doctor to help w razor burns under my neck , he did warn me that the skin under my chin might get saggy , etc so that brought me to the conclusion that skin thinning is one of the side effects so ive been rubbing it on my nose for a week now
Lmk how it goes but please prioritise your health, any sign of itchiness or a negative skin reaction then stop using it and contact your doctor

Lmk how it goes but please prioritise your health, any sign of itchiness or a negative skin reaction then stop using it and contact your doctor
Will do , thanks

• +1
Reactions: coispet
1.) Dermarolling + Castor oil + rosemary on my eyebrows 2x per day. Thickened and darkened my eyebrows.
2.) Chewing hard food for 3-4 hours a day. Created hollow cheeks and widened my masseters

• Love it
Reactions: Pollorex
200 IQ move
You're retarded.

Your brows will absorb the vaseline which hydrates them.

You're retarded.

Your brows will absorb the vaseline which hydrates them.
lil bro your skin won't be able absorb anything with a fucking occlusive layer on top

HAIR IS LIFE.

Technical methods:
nutrients.
What if I only apply a retinoid(Tret) to
My scalp? Any possible benefits from that?