Tell your first date experience

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
As a khhv who never had a date id like to know how others felt on their first date experience

some friends tell me its bad cuz the girl just wants to buy clothes and won't pay versus other friends that tell me its validating etc

It all began when I fell asleep
WViS9n0RqN2

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Vitruvian, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Was 15 End of Middle school and asked her out for this End Middle School Party
Beforehand we had dinner but then got drunk with my homies and she got angry jfl
Psl 4.5 blonde low IQ bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3328
I was 14. We went to watch a movie. We didn't really speak, it was very awkward. We hugged at the end and never spoke to each other after. Don't go to the movies on a first date tbh.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3902 and Short Ugly and Brown
first "date" when i didnt know it was an actual date:
my crush of 3 years or smth. dont remember how but i finally got her to go out with me after years of somewhat friendzone. i thought its just a friendly meeting but i read on her phone that her sister asked "so how is your date going?", also she said repeatetly that she was cold so i asked to cuddle and she said "yeeee lets cuddle" but i didnt do it cuz i was so high inhib no balls lol. and lastly she put makeup on and nice clothes, smth she never did when we went out with other people or school etc.

first real date where i knew for a fact she was interested:
went to a city that is close. showed her some lost place (had to go over a fence), walked through the city and at the evening went to some small festival in my village. didnt touch her at all and also didnt really had balls. at some point she said "so you just randomly approach people like you approached me?" and i said "yea" so she replied with "yea thats a good way to find new friends huh?". i was a bit shocked but after a few mins i said smth like "to get back on the last topic, you know i approached you because i thought u were good looking and had nice charisma, not to find a new friend".
we still didnt touch until the next date where we made out etc. shes my gf of 3.5 years now

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
What is this 'date' you speak of? some kind of food?

• JFL
early 20s khhv checking in. years a ago when i was in hs a grill said i have nice hand writing and patted me on the head like a dog.

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Short Ugly and Brown
first "date" when i didnt know it was an actual date:
my crush of 3 years or smth. dont remember how but i finally got her to go out with me after years of somewhat friendzone. i thought its just a friendly meeting but i read on her phone that her sister asked "so how is your date going?", also she said repeatetly that she was cold so i asked to cuddle and she said "yeeee lets cuddle" but i didnt do it cuz i was so high inhib no balls lol. and lastly she put makeup on and nice clothes, smth she never did when we went out with other people or school etc.

first real date where i knew for a fact she was interested:
went to a city that is close. showed her some lost place (had to go over a fence), walked through the city and at the evening went to some small festival in my village. didnt touch her at all and also didnt really had balls. at some point she said "so you just randomly approach people like you approached me?" and i said "yea" so she replied with "yea thats a good way to find new friends huh?". i was a bit shocked but after a few mins i said smth like "to get back on the last topic, you know i approached you because i thought u were good looking and had nice charisma, not to find a new friend".
we still didnt touch until the next date where we made out etc. shes my gf of 3.5 years now
lucky 😓
What is this 'date' you speak of? some kind of food?
spending alone time with a girl you like

early 20s khhv checking in. years a ago when i was in hs a grill said i have nice hand writing and patted me on the head like a dog.

If you were actually a dog she would probably suck you off.

Take the dogpill.
spending alone time with a girl you like

That concept is inconceivable to me.

The only time i spend alone with a girl is when i'm raping her in the woods.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and Short Ugly and Brown
I went on a date with a girl in 8th grade and made her for pay for it. It was at subway lol

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Roping Subhuman
If you were actually a dog she would probably suck you off.

Take the dogpill.

That concept is inconceivable to me.

The only time i spend alone with a girl is when i'm raping her in the woods.
thats sick and disguisting

same with you ppl that advocate for violence just because of not getting girls

the whole point of having a girlfriend is being with someone who loves you and wants to be with you

I'm taking the route of improving my looks to attract a girlfriend, but you are insane my dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Roping Subhuman
I went on a date with a girl in 8th grade and made her for pay for it. It was at subway lol

Alpha 6'5 300lb Ogre Gorilla Morrocan goat slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3299
June 2019

She was shy and awkward

We went to the movies. Toy story 4. It was awkward af during the movie, but she laughed and giggled every time we had eye contact and everytime i said something.

After the movies we went to a burger, then sat on a bench on a park, talked a little and then kissed.

It was pretty good tbh. I came on my underwear several times just by cuddling. It has some dose of awkwardness but its worth.

• Love it
I was 17, the girl was 14 (looked 16 tbh). She was from another school, but her bus used to stop at my school and she saw me once and asked a friend of hers that studied at my school if she knew me. She found my facebook, added me there and we started talking for 2 days probably and we decided to meet in the mall to go to the cinema.

I paid the tickets, we went there and all we did was kiss each other and talk, nothing else, the movie was probably 1:40h long, we probably watched like 5 minutes of it. After that we still talked for a couple days, I used to see her in the bus, but I was already starting to date the girl to whom I lost my V and couldn't really think of any other girl

• Love it