asdvek

asdvek

Title

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Somewhat gay inquiry.

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa, Vermilioncore, blimp and 1 other person
I was like 16 and I was beating it to some magazines, istg I covered the entire magazine

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa and asdvek
Don't know what I busted the biggest nut to, but I do remember what I bust my first nut to

After I finished, I remember I thought I was the first person in my entire lineage to have found this secret practice out :lul:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
When my nose was pressed against her asshole and pussy sniffing 2 days worth of unwashed scent
Busted a huge fat creamy load. It was the type of load where you feel the first pulse of the orgasm, but nothing comes out because there’s just so much that on the second spasm, it’ll shoots out John wick type shit

• +1
I once didn't jerk off for over a month for the sake of my athletic preformance in Judo, but however I would edge a lot before practice. I would edge for at least 30min as I feel like it increased my grip strength by 40%. And after over a month passed by (at day 40 I think) I just can't endure it any longer I really need to bust, so decided to jerked off and holy fuck :aheago: I shot like 8-9 strings of cum (I also convulsed in every strings that shot out :lul:) and the loads are so fucking thick almost like porridge.

tl;dr I let out thick porridge out of my cock that time jfl :feelsohh::lul:

• +1
I once didn't jerk off for over a month for the sake of my athletic preformance in Judo, but however I would edge a lot before practice. I would edge for at least 30min as I feel like it increased my grip strength by 40%. And after over a month passed by (at day 40 I think) I just can't endure it any longer I really need to bust, so decided to jerked off and holy fuck :aheago: I shot like 8-9 strings of cum (I also convulsed in every strings that shot out :lul:) and the loads are so fucking thick almost like porridge.

tl;dr I let out thick porridge out of my cock that time jfl :feelsohh::lul:

View attachment 3095868
How big is your dick