telling anyone about the pills is social suicide.

D

Deleted member 23642

Platinum
You're asking to be called an incel, hated on and have shit like this said to you. My own sibling btw.
C9EF8FC9 1D34 4C70 ADC0 3E67DB7C9662

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
shes trying to tell you that u smell

Cope lol I use blackpill lingo with Stacies and nt chads all the time. I’ve infiltrated their vocabulary

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and LowTrust
Are you satisfied with not having any friends?

I am. I don’t need them.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Are you satisfied with not having any friends?

I am. I don’t need them.
I could be fine without friends if I had a romantic partner but I have neither so no.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and ShowerMaxxing
I couldn’t imagine life without my best friends. 7 of us in total. From preschool to 22 y/o.

Couldn’t imagine being lonely. You’re going to be regretting soooo many things when you’re old.

Prayers for you op

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rand anon and AspiringMogger
Water

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Couldn’t imagine being lonely. You’re going to be regretting soooo many things when you’re old.
You can't "regret" something that u never even had a choice in nigga :soy:

I could be fine without friends if I had a romantic partner but I have neither so no.
That’s standard, friends grow apart when girls are thrown into the mix. Especially if they’re fighting over her, wars happen over it. Some king gets cucked by another king

I couldn’t imagine life without my best friends. 7 of us in total. From preschool to 22 y/o.

Prayers for you op
Ideal scenario

• +1
Reactions: Sal
Did you fail your drivers license?

Did you fail your drivers license?
Nah I refused to get it which has been my downfall, you absolutely need a car to have any social life in the US unless you live in a city. There is no public transportation. I used to get some attention from girls and some friends when I was still in school and took the school bus. I don't think I'm scared of driving either I just don't want it. I wouldn't be an incel if I had a car unironically.