Telling fatcels to leanmax is bad advice. Its like telling manlets to just get taller

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
Realistically no fatcel has ever leanmaxed and ascended. It's just not possible, their bodies do not allow for it. If they where fat their whole lives their bodies have become accustomed to hold tons fo fat and stay in this form.
None of the leanmaxes on this site are from former fatcels, it's always skinny fat niggas.
For actually lifelong FAT FAT CHUBBY niggas it's over.
Only way out is through either anabolic steroids or liposuction.
So why don't fatcels take the liposuction pill? :blackpill:
It's cheap, fast, convenient. Literally easier and cheaper than a rhinoplasty jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Allornothing, Prettyboy and 5 others
stop cope, you sound like kinda lazy
everyone can go lean its just about calories restriciton and good metabolism ( health )

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Yerico7, the next o'pry and 11 others
Being lean isn’t just about trying to ascend, lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23209 and rand anon
stop cope, you sound like kinda lazy
everyone can go lean its just about calories restriciton and good metabolism ( health )
Muh calorie restriction
Bro these niggas can't physically dissolve the fat in their bodies.
Put them in a concentration camp for a year and they will still come out bloated

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Yerico7, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
not everyone is supposed to make it, some people are just genetic dead ends, if they manage to reproduce each new generation has a 9/10th chance of being the last.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23558, Unsh and 4 others
i was rlly fat borderline obese from age 9-17-ish, but then i got rid of that shit

EDIT: still virgincelmaxxed tho :feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, rand anon and Deleted member 19453
Realistically no fatcel has ever leanmaxed and ascended. It's just not possible, their bodies do not allow for it. If they where fat their whole lives their bodies have become accustomed to hold tons fo fat and stay in this form.
None of the leanmaxes on this site are from former fatcels, it's always skinny fat niggas.
It's cheap, fast, convenient. Literally easier and cheaper than a rhinoplasty jfl
stop coping and just try it I was legit like 45 pounds overweight and melted it off in 4 months can't talk the talk and shit if you aint even tried yet this is why @LooksOverAll is mega based

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 19453
I coached a friend who went from 110kg to 80kg (with muscles), you're just coping

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, fogdart and VenatorLuparius
Muh fat storing genetics excuse only goes so far, fat people always eat throughout the day and wonder why they're still fat af

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and VenatorLuparius
Another fat pig coping with muh genetics.

Put the fork down.

There were no fatboy in the concentration camps or in gulags : being in caloric deficit works for everyone except some very very rare persons.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 2268
Muh fat storing genetics excuse only goes so far, fat people always eat throughout the day and wonder why they're still fat af
"Buh but I only drank a Venti Latte this morning" aka 500kcal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Solar and Deleted member 22553
jfl at this post
went from 89kg to 68kg, from 3.5/10 incel to 6.5/10 htn. its really not that hard to go from fat to skinny, you just gotta learn a bit of discipline + how to count calories

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Anyone can get lean if they don’t eat more than 50g carbs a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Yerico7
Throw any fat fuck into a camp and restrict them to 1500 calories a day and they 100% won’t be fat anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy and VenatorLuparius
This gotta be the most autistic thing I’ve ever seen jfl. People can ascend from losing weight (not straight from sub human to htn just cus weight loss) but being in shape obviosuly brings you points. Imagine telling people to stay obese cus they been that way their whole life. Hope you’re joking

the only thing that makes it bad advice is that it's so fucking obvious and shouldn't have to be said. fatcels are the lowest form of human life, especially ones who would be attractive if they weren't fat. they should have their faces forcibly removed and donated to trucels

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
this is cope unless you have some metobalic gene mutation/disease/ illness which prevents u from not losing any weight at all.

leanmaxxing is not quick its very fucking slow process if ur doing it properly.

realistically it takes 3-4 years for fatcels to ever get down to 10%

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
nah just dont be a lazy git, former fatcel with awful fat storage, my waist and hips were last to go and i made tonnes of excuses like 'its over my hips are just too big' or 'my face is already lean' but when i got truly lean i looked so much fucking better dont fall for this dog shit because 'muh metabolism!!' just make better decisions and work with what youre given

This is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Anyone can get lean if they don’t eat more than 50g carbs a day
Bro how is this even possible, you can't possibly afford a diet where you eat all fat and protein it's too expensive lol, unless you of course work full time and can spend a good amount of money on food but the most of the forum are basement dwelling retards or students like myself

So fucking retarded. Leanmaxxing is the best method to ascend a fatcel. You can’t be attractive and fat, it’s impossible. So I’m not sure how that’s bad advice, and just getting taller is impossible whereas leanmaxxing is not. (Maybe hard to maintain but nothing compared to getting taller) JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Users who are viewing this thread

Back