Temples and hair system

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I already know my profile is subhuman af and that it's over for me I just need advice on where my hairline on my hair system can possibly be.

Have my temples receded a lot? When making a custom hair system do I add the system right where my temples connect to the front or is it possible to lower my hairline more on the side like the third picture in the album below? This is not possible with a hair transplant correct I'm guessing that's just a complete pipedream but how about a hair system is it possible with that while keeping the hair on my sides?

Second pic was taking at 17 or 18 yo I think my hairline already receded by then.

Help is appreciated thanks boyos.

Last edited:
Dude your temples are plenty good for a hair system, don't worry.

Just make sure you go with a light density as less is ALWAYS more.

Too high a density will look fake af with the rest of your hair being relatively light.

Also make sure your template is legit and connects well with your temples and is low enough.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Dude your temples are plenty good for a hair system, don't worry.

Just make sure you go with a light density as less is ALWAYS more.

Too high a density will look fake af with the rest of your hair being relatively light.

Also make sure your template is legit and connects well with your temples and is low enough.
Thanks for the advice! So it's possible for me to lower my hairline as much as that 3rd pic where I drew the light brown on my head? Or will that look unrealistic you think with my temples?

Thanks for the advice! So it's possible for me to lower my hairline as much as that 3rd pic where I drew the light brown on my head? Or will that look unrealistic you think with my temples?

If you do a brushed forward undercut look anything is possible

If slicked back like every other faggot you're in for a world of maintenance and will need to make hairline more realistic aka rounder and higher

Please dm these pics.
To me