Temporalis, galea, chewing and balding

Z

zxz

Iron
TEMPORALIS:
How the fuck do you stop minimalize temporalis use when chewing/eating? When I'm not chewing I can isolate both muscles seperately by clenching my teeth, basically this:
2020 08 18 192351

If I want my masseters activated only I close my mouth, let my teeth touch and push forwards with my mandible. If I want (I don't :feelsrope:) activate the temporalis only I close my mouth, let my teeth touch and pull my mandible back and up (imagine pulling it to your crown)

Why do I want to ONLY use my masseters when chewing/eating? Well I noticed people with well developed skulls don't/barely use their temporalis muscle to chew and only use their masseters.
Another thing I noticed is that people who have developed temporalis (you can see it tensing up <moving> when they chew) have a receded hairline (widow's peak).

I know some are going to say chew with your front teeth (incisors/canines) but first of all its hard to chew because you are so used to it, second of all its very slow and its getting on my nerves. When I chew with my front teeth only my left masseter activates (right one doesn't or very minimal).

PLEASE HELP

GALEA:

ok so i know @itis123 made a thread about this, basically a rough galea = balding. smooth galea = fucking stacies.
Lets take khabib and lil peep as an example:

Recent Khabib photo with WARRIOR OUTFIT | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA &  Boxing Discussion
Khabib Nurmagomedov Teases Fight Announcement

bald peep Lil Peep's Facebook & Instagram | Lil peep tattoos, Lil peep  beamerboy, Lil peep hellboy
Bre 💎 (brespoongmailco) - Profile | Pinterest

I know its harder to see for peep but if you google: "lil peep bald" or watch him in motion when he had buzzed hair you will see.
but both have very good skulls, both their galeas (galea = top of skull where men go bald) are smooth (by smooth i mean not having dents or something poking out like the rock has).

This is my head when i buzzed it and you can see an indent at the top of my skull. HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE IT SMOOTH LIKE PEEPS AND KHABIB'S???
bd1d3f46-7973-4677-8711-fc65a0cfd92b-1-jpg.903638

I've also talked about balding, galea and surrounding muscles with @AutisticBeaner .

• +1
Reactions: latino_, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and itorroella9
Take this nigga to the psych ward unironically

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Aqua, Deleted member 6997 and 13 others
@zxz Galea matters but if you have short square face that can also off-set balding. My galea isn’t flat but I have short square face + NW-1

@zxz Galea matters but if you have short square face that can also off-set balding. My galea isn’t flat but I have short square face + NW-1
How old are you? What muscles do you chew with?

cope cope cope trying to be clever cope cope bullshit theories cope cope cope cope and cope

Electrical stimulation

what do you mean by "this" bruh, the thread you linked is the same question i have.
yeah get a mouthpiece, attach weight to it and do reps. this will train your masseters while keeping temporalis untouched. i do this for a week or so already and it works

Go talk to the mentally ill retards on the-great-work.org . They love obsessing over chewing muscles and other retarded shit.

yeah get a mouthpiece, attach weight to it and do reps. this will train your masseters while keeping temporalis untouched. i do this for a week or so already and it works
could you link me a mouthpiece?

balding truly drives men insane

• +1
Reactions: getra, ReverseNorwoodPill and SkinjobCatastrophe
Chewing uses your temporalis, thats just a mechanical property of how your muscles and bones are connected, this is like saying “how can I squat without using my quads?” And I have never seen any evidence that this is connected with balding

• +1
Reactions: Celexawer
could you link me a mouthpiece?
I could but the one i use works but kinda sucks and doesn’t really fit well. I have to lean my head back for the reps so it doesn’t slip out.
You need one with material that you can pinch a hole through for the shoelace.you are gonna use

I could but the one i use works but kinda sucks and doesn’t really fit well. I have to lean my head back for the reps so it doesn’t slip out.
You need one with material that you can pinch a hole through for the shoelace.you are gonna use
Is this what you mean?
Venum Mouthguard/Bitje ''Challenger'' - Wit/Blauw - Vechtsportonline.nl

where do i make a hole? could you send me a pic of your mouthpiece setup?

Chewing uses your temporalis, thats just a mechanical property of how your muscles and bones are connected, this is like saying “how can I squat without using my quads?” And I have never seen any evidence that this is connected with balding
Yeah look at @tyronelite he is nw1 with 404 masseter abd big temporalis. Its cope
Is this what you mean?
Venum Mouthguard/Bitje ''Challenger'' - Wit/Blauw - Vechtsportonline.nl''Challenger'' - Wit/Blauw - Vechtsportonline.nl

where do i make a hole? could you send me a pic of your mouthpiece setup?
Yeah i guess. You can just try lol i poked 2 through front and 2 through side. You don’t want top rip your lower front teeth out

Yeah look at @tyronelite he is nw1 with 404 masseter abd big temporalis. Its cope

Yeah i guess. You can just try lol i poked 2 through front and 2 through side. You don’t want top rip your lower front teeth out
i see the pic didnt load for some reason, here:

i see the pic didnt load for some reason, here: View attachment 952783
Yeah. At the end of the day these pieces are customized for your upper teeth so you want to modyfy it and cut some edges of and shit. It’s trial an error until you find a good mouthpiece. I’m actually back to using my old retainer for this, but the mouthpiece worked. Was just uncomfy af

Yeah. At the end of the day these pieces are customized for your upper teeth so you want to modyfy it and cut some edges of and shit. It’s trial an error until you find a good mouthpiece. I’m actually back to using my old retainer for this, but the mouthpiece worked. Was just uncomfy af
alright, btw @tyronelite doesnt have big temporalis at all, neither masseter.
btw what do you mean by reps?

alright, btw @tyronelite doesnt have big temporalis at all, neither masseter.
btw what do you mean by reps?
Moving jaw up and down...

Moving jaw up and down...
You can do it without weight first. Move your jaw foreard. You will see this slightly flexes masseters. Drop jaw down, while pushing it forward. Move jaw up while forward. Do 100 reps. Now imagine you have a dumbbell hanging on your jaw while doing this.
You can also control your temporalis while doing this —> no movement

Btw be careful when you do this and your mouthpiece flips out I suppose you could fuck your teeth up.

Btw be careful when you do this and your mouthpiece flips out I suppose you could fuck your teeth up.
thanks man, if been doing this since yesterday until now nonstop without a mouth piece. just with lips sealed and ofcourse as a opposing force ive been using my tongue which anchors at my palate, my masseters are sore like below and infront of my ears and my jaw point (bone) finna update inna month. ofcourse using my tongue as an anchor against my palate is a form of hard mewing so i guess its good. my bite feels slightly different after doing this for like an hour non stop but if i go to sleep i relapse, gotta continue until its subconscious.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
This thread should be fucking deleted