Temporary Chin Implant

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
I have no recession on my chin and maxilla but i have asymmetric jaw and a feminine pointy chin exactly like this guy have.

MV5BNmM2YjRiZmYtM2VmOS00NGE4LWE5NTYtODYyNjU5YzAzMjFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc1NTYyNw V1

So i want to get a square chin implant + jaw angle filler for temporary.
I cannot get surgery for the next year however chin implant is really quick to heal completely.

What do you think about my plan ?

MORPH :
Morphh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath, MentalistKebab and BradAniston
You should try filler first on the chin
If you like the result go for implant later

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Also i wonder why chin implants for temporary usage haven't talked in this forum.

Isn't this a wonderful solution temporarily before moneymax to get real surgeries ?

You should try filler first on the chin
If you like the result go for implant later
i tried filler it looks great but it dissolves too quick. it's because you cannot put too much filler on the chin, it's kinda risky. however jaw angle area is quite safe for filler.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
i tried filler it looks great but it dissolves too quick. it's because you cannot put too much filler on the chin, it's kinda risky. however jaw angle area is quite safe for filler.
Good plan for it

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Square chin is good, go get it champ

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
Welcome back bro @randomvanish

Look at this osteotomy
👇

95 P350 i120

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkstrand, randomvanish, RoundHouse and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
hey broo.

i'm considering exactly this but i need to be fully healed in like 1 month at worst so it's not an option for me around this year :/
Better to rest, get osteotomy and then implants for long term, man.

Getting both will ascend you heavily
👍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and randomvanish
Good morph, go ahead if you have the capital for it.

• Love it
Reactions: randomvanish
@RealSurgerymax

Here's my question :

Let's say that i got my first chin implant and then maybe 2 years later i got my custom wraparound jaw implant by eppley.
(eppley is not an option for me right now :( )

Can you say that i'm gonna double the bone resorption -aka implant settling- by getting another implant ?

Because i know that every implant create a minimal (around 1mm~2mm) bone resorption and then it stopped resopring the bone, right ?

Last edited:
@RealSurgerymax notice me senpai <3

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Also i wonder why chin implants for temporary usage haven't talked in this forum.

Isn't this a wonderful solution temporarily before moneymax to get real surgeries ?
why tf would you get surgery temporarily. the cost and recovery is not worth it for only waiting 1 year

why tf would you get surgery temporarily. the cost and recovery is not worth it for only waiting 1 year
most of the people in here don't have enough money for osteotomies or expensive advance implants like eppley's so they wait for years and years.

however chin implants are quite cheap "if" you choose only prefabricated square ones. (not custom!).
so, with fillers it can be a gateway solution before osteotomies or for advanced implants like done by eppley/yaremchuk.
you can get chin implant and jaw fillers by your local doctor and be satisfied easily but
you cannot get aestetically pleasing custom wraparound implant or osteotomies with your local doctor.

chin implant's recovery is quite easy and it doesn't cost much by local doctors.
this is 2 days post-op

this is 5 weeks later :

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and ImpressionableYouth
I have no recession on my chin and maxilla but i have asymmetric jaw and a feminine pointy chin exactly like this guy have.

View attachment 773133

So i want to get a square chin implant + jaw angle filler for temporary.
I cannot get surgery for the next year however chin implant is really quick to heal completely.

What do you think about my plan ?

MORPH : View attachment 773136
@RealSurgerymax

Here's my question :

Let's say that i got my first chin implant and then maybe 2 years later i got my custom wraparound jaw implant by eppley.
(eppley is not an option for me right now :( )

Can you say that i'm gonna double the bone resorption -aka implant settling- by getting another implant ?

Because i know that every implant create a minimal (around 1mm~2mm) bone resorption and then it stopped resopring the bone, right ?

I recommend the Terino Style I chin implant as you linked.

No it will not cause further bone “erosion” the tissues have already adjusted to the implant from the first implant, or atleast the second implant will cause much much less. How much depends on if the new implant is bigger.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Carl-o
Any link?
The doctor who perform those is called Alejandro Nogueira and has the lowest rate I've ever seen for a surgeon